Header image

Help on a couple of Lograys please

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
sithhappens
New User
New User

Help on a couple of Lograys please

Postby sithhappens » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:48 pm

Hi guys. First post here. Been collecting on and off for about 20 years and am just going through my collection which I haven't done much with in the 5 years since my oldest was born.
I have a question on a couple of Lograys I have. The first one has parts of it's accessories painted. I am presuming this has been custom painted by a previous owner as I can not find any photos online of any with these markings? Coo on the figure is H.K though I can't guarantee it is the correct one to the accessories.
The second one is on a similar line, I have 2 Lily Ledy lograys, one has dark marks around the eyes and teeth and wider eyes. Again I am presuming a previous owner has gone at it with a pen rather than an obscure variant? If so any cleaning advice?
Thanks
DaveB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aussiejames
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Help on a couple of Lograys please

Postby aussiejames » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:30 am

I like the customised look. For the eyes try lightly scratching with a wooden toothpick, if that does not work leave it alone.

hellhippie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: Help on a couple of Lograys please

Postby hellhippie » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:34 pm

looks cool though , like aj said nothing too abrasive otherwise just leave it . its not rare even if it was clean
id rather be fishing

Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”