Header image

Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 2, 2018, Part 1/2

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
User avatar
spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 7765
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 2, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby spoons » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:59 pm

Definitely expensive and not really a photographer. Just got it to catalogue my collection - helps with cardbacks and bubble reflection
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9807
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 2, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:10 am

spoons wrote:Definitely expensive and not really a photographer. Just got it to catalogue my collection - helps with cardbacks and bubble reflection


Nice, I also have some problems with lights, so I try to take most of my pictures with sun light. I have never thought about a light tent :D

User avatar
spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 7765
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 2, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby spoons » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:00 pm

I get beat results with sunlight and a light tent. There is less direct light that way
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9807
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 2, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:34 pm

spoons wrote:I get beat results with sunlight and a light tent. There is less direct light that way


sorry my english is not perfect but beat results is that good or bad ? :oops:

User avatar
spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 7765
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 2, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby spoons » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:00 pm

Pomse2001 wrote:
spoons wrote:I get beat results with sunlight and a light tent. There is less direct light that way


sorry my english is not perfect but beat results is that good or bad ? :oops:


ha ha - sorry it was a typo

Best results!
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9807
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 2, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:41 pm

spoons wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
spoons wrote:I get beat results with sunlight and a light tent. There is less direct light that way


sorry my english is not perfect but beat results is that good or bad ? :oops:


ha ha - sorry it was a typo

Best results!


That is great news that you get great pictures with sunlight and a light tent :D

Now I know what a beat results mean :lol:


Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Michael Sith and 6 guests