• Death Star Droid

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • Death Squad Commander

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Match 5 is a death encounter with Death Star Droid taking on Death Squad Commander, could be an interesting tussle this one.

PLEASE SELECT YOUR FAVOURITE

VOTING CLOSES 8.40am

2nd Round Match 5.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
SAVORY100 said:
Rebel Fleet trooper all the way for me
:lol:

How many of us used a DSC as a substitute RFT when playing with their figures as kids?

I may be wrong, but was under the impression that the story goes he was originally going to be the RFT in the sculpting stage, but Kenner realised that they didn't have enough bad guys, so he became a baddie when painted... Could of course be another Star Wars myth, but pretty sure I've read or heard that...

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
Snaketibe said:
SAVORY100 said:
Rebel Fleet trooper all the way for me
:lol:

How many of us used a DSC as a substitute RFT when playing with their figures as kids?

I may be wrong, but was under the impression that the story goes he was originally going to be the RFT in the sculpting stage, but Kenner realised that they didn't have enough bad guys, so he became a baddie when painted... Could of course be another Star Wars myth, but pretty sure I've read or heard that...
I've not heard that one before, but you might be right. If the sculpt IS supposed to be a RFT, it's a truly terrible one! :lol:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I honestly thought this would be closer but the Shiny Death Star Droid defeats Death Squad Commander by a healthy 20 votes. DSD progresses

Latest posts

Top Bottom