FORUM FIGURE 2018 - ROUND 2 - MATCH 12

2nd ROUND - AT-AT Driver v Lando Skiff

• AT-AT Driver

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard Disguise)

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
So the final match for this evening and the awesome and previously popular AT-AT Driver takes on Lando SKiff. Surprise Surprise, it's Lando in Disguise. Who wins... you decide

VOTING CLOSES 1030pm WEDNESDAY 17th

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE

2nd Round Match 12.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Gotta be Lando for me.. he's wearing a disguise.. a disguise I say... you can put his helmet on and you'd never know he was Lando anymore... then...

SURPRISE!

take it off and wow, its Lando! :eek:

subzero

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
Gotta be Lando for me.. he's wearing a disguise.. a disguise I say... you can put his helmet on and you'd never know he was Lando anymore... then...

SURPRISE!

take it off and wow, its Lando! :eek:

:lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
This was a hard one for me, I was torn between Lando and AT-AT, Lando is one of my nostalgic childhood faves but then I prefer the look of the AT-AT I think he looks stunning.

It was the first 50/50 decision iv'e had to make so far in this poll, I chose looks over nostalgia this time, but only marginally.

Markzane

Padawan
Very close but AT AT driver just edges it - one of my most played with as a kid, but strangely has hardly any wear

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Comfortable win for AT-AT Driver, thought this might have been closer but as usual with you forum folk bad guys take the day

Top Bottom