• Princess Leia Organa

Votes: 38 62.3%
  • Bossk

Votes: 23 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Match 13 in this continued second round sees defending champion Princess Leia Organa continue her pursuit of defending her crown, but she will have to get past the happy looking bounty hunter Bossk, bring on the game.

VOTING WILL CLOSE 3.50pm FRIDAY 19th JANUARY

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE

2nd Round Match 13.jpg

Crumm

Padawan
Tricky.

Bossk just looks so optimistic and happy to say that he must deal with some of the worst scum in the universe on a daily basis...I love Bossk!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:
Bossk for me but I fear the love for the princess will win this one
I'm not so sure, lets see what happens now a year later :?

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Had neither of these as a kid but the I wanted the Leia figure badly. The Leia card-front is one of my favourites, what a great photo they used! 8)

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
stratpack said:
Had neither of these as a kid but the I wanted the Leia figure badly. The Leia card-front is one of my favourites, what a great photo they used! 8)

Aha! But the contest is for the best figure, cardbacks don't come into it. I call a foul and demand you vote again!

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Clarkspie&chips said:
stratpack said:

Aha! But the contest is for the best figure, cardbacks don't come into it. I call a foul and demand you vote again!

:lol: No way I'd vote for anyone with arms that length! Sweet beautiful Princess....... :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Looks like I was wrong (not for the first or last I suspect :lol: )
How can anyone resist the happy smiling bounty hunter :?

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Defending champion roars through by a 16 vote margin, looked at one point like this was going to be a close match up but the Princess shows she's here to defend her crown.

Top Bottom