• Boba Fett

Votes: 30 46.9%
  • Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot

Votes: 34 53.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The final quarter final match puts 2015 champion Boba Fett against the TIE Fighter Pilot, can TIE Pilot beat this sun of a gun, the Imperial figures are doing well with Hoth Stormie already into semis, with Stormtrooper and Biker Scout also doing well in their respective quarters.

PREVIOUS YEARS FORM

BOBA FETT
2014 - Quarter Final
2015 - Winner
2016 - 1st Round
2017 - Semi Final

IMPERIAL TIE FIGHTER PILOT
2014 - Quarter Final
2015 - 3rd Round
2016 - Quarter Final
2017 - Semi Final

VOTING CLOSES MONDAY 29th AT 7.15am

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE

Quarter Final Match 4.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This ^

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Is that a Lando in your pants or are just pleased to see me! :?
Thanks Stuart?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

hellhippie

Jedi Master
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
You are right though Savory100, not one comment about the figures...says a lot about the forum :lol:

indianawars

Sith Lord
I voted Boba Fett. I mean, common... it's freak'n Boba! The only guy to back talk Vader TWICE!

"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

"He's no good to me dead."

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
TFP all the way. And the reason is very, very simple: the smell. This is the figure I have the strongest memory of in terms of that fresh figure smell. He and Chewie really whiffed when you opened the packet and I love that. Oh yeah, and he's badass anyway.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
ScruffyLookingNH said:
TFP all the way. And the reason is very, very simple: the smell. This is the figure I have the strongest memory of in terms of that fresh figure smell. He and Chewie really whiffed when you opened the packet and I love that. Oh yeah, and he's badass anyway.

4LOM is the same for me... recently got one from the deadstock loose that was going around and still had the card fresh smell :D

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
SAVORY100 said:
ScruffyLookingNH said:

4LOM is the same for me... recently got one from the deadstock loose that was going around and still had the card fresh smell :D

Yes! I had one of those and the smell of the cape took me back 30 years in a split second. Brilliant :)

Top Bottom