SWTOTW, Week 4, 2018, Part 2/2 Die Cast Imperial Cruiser

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Die Cast Imperial Cruiser:

latest?cb=20160408013958.jpg

Last item for this week, I do not collect Die Cast toy so I do not have any pictures to share with you in this thread.

Please share your pictures in the thread of this vehicle if you have any in your collection :D

and if you collect Die Cast what do you think about Die Cast and why do you collect Die Cast ? :wink:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Sorry, Die Cast isn't something I've ever collected, so I can't really join in with this one. However, hopefully there are some collectors out there with some good photos to share with the Forum.

apack7229

Sith Lord
This is the only die cast that I have besides a slave 1 cardback.

Attachments

• FBCB23F9-7A82-4AD4-B756-DC119BAE8615.jpeg
    FBCB23F9-7A82-4AD4-B756-DC119BAE8615.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,005

Pomse2001

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
This is the only die cast that I have besides a slave 1 cardback.

Thanks mate for the picture, it looks cool 8) Are your diecast goal complete or do you want all the diecast items ? :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Sorry, Die Cast isn't something I've ever collected, so I can't really join in with this one. However, hopefully there are some collectors out there with some good photos to share with the Forum.

I also do not collect Diecast, I think I once found one in a danish childhood lot that I sold on the forum :?

spoons

Grand Master
Definitely one where I can play

Loved die cast since I was a child, and the Imperial Cruiser is a fantastic ship - the only way you can get a vintage blockade runner!

ICP1.JPG
Imps2.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:

Loved die cast since I was a child, and the Imperial Cruiser is a fantastic ship - the only way you can get a vintage blockade runner!

ICP1.JPGImps2.jpg

Wow amazing box you have andy, one with a palitoy logo, I love it :D is it mib or misb ? :wink:

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I've only a loose Imperial Cruiser to contribute to this thread, but not as nice as Andy's... and I can only dream about the Palitoy MISB!! :shock:

The die-cast line is fantastic. I had a Slave One and TIE Fighter as a kid, and a couple of my mates had the Falcon and Cruiser. Even as a kid I thought those boxed die-cast ships look amazing in their packaging. I'm looking forward to some of the others popping up in the 'Toy of the week' threads where I'll be able to contribute more (or at least get in before Andy does :wink: :lol: )

apack7229

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Thanks mate for the picture, it looks cool 8) Are your diecast goal complete or do you want all the diecast items ? :D

The only die cast I really want to get would be the slave 1 for my fett focus. Other than that id really only pick the up if I found them cheap enough.

spoons

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
spoons said:

ICP1.JPGImps2.jpg

Wow amazing box you have andy, one with a palitoy logo, I love it :D is it mib or misb ? :wink:

Thanks Lars - its MISB, got lucky with my boxed palitoys in that I bought them about six months before the recent boom so they werent much more than Kenner.

peekaygee73 said:
I've only a loose Imperial Cruiser to contribute to this thread, but not as nice as Andy's... and I can only dream about the Palitoy MISB!! :shock:

The die-cast line is fantastic. I had a Slave One and TIE Fighter as a kid, and a couple of my mates had the Falcon and Cruiser. Even as a kid I thought those boxed die-cast ships look amazing in their packaging. I'm looking forward to some of the others popping up in the 'Toy of the week' threads where I'll be able to contribute more (or at least get in before Andy does :wink: :lol: )

Ha ha, I'll wait a bit longer next time Paul :)

Robstyley

Sith Lord
I was waiting for you to come along Andy. That's a lovely piece, I like the packaging on these, the cards and the boxes. I was interested in collecting them at one point but then the prices went crazy and I realised I have no real connection to them cos I never had any as a kid. I do like the look of them though, great detail.

spoons

Grand Master
Robstyley said:
I was waiting for you to come along Andy. That's a lovely piece, I like the packaging on these, the cards and the boxes. I was interested in collecting them at one point but then the prices went crazy and I realised I have no real connection to them cos I never had any as a kid. I do like the look of them though, great detail.

Kenner and some foreign MOCs are still around the £100 mark Andy - there's still hope for you :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
peekaygee73 said:

You are still welcome to share a picture of your cruiser, we would love to see it :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
Pomse2001 said:

The only die cast I really want to get would be the slave 1 for my fett focus. Other than that id really only pick the up if I found them cheap enough.

I hope you find a Slave 1 :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Pomse2001 said:
spoons said:

ICP1.JPGImps2.jpg

Thanks Lars - its MISB, got lucky with my boxed palitoys in that I bought them about six months before the recent boom so they werent much more than Kenner.

peekaygee73 said:

Ha ha, I'll wait a bit longer next time Paul :)

wow andy a misb that is so cool and lucky that you bought it before prices was going up 8)

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Andy do you think you could post a pic of the blockade runner please? I've never seen one in person and wondered exactly how small it is. Maybe put something for reference in the pic like a grain of sand!

apack7229

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
apack7229 said:
Pomse2001 said:

Thanks I've bid on a few but I'm just really cheap sometimes. :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
Pomse2001 said:
apack7229 said:

Thanks I've bid on a few but I'm just really cheap sometimes. :lol:

The same here :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
Clarkspie&chips said:
Andy do you think you could post a pic of the blockade runner please? I've never seen one in person and wondered exactly how small it is. Maybe put something for reference in the pic like a grain of sand!

no problem Scott - this is it in the cruiser, which is pretty good for a scale

Imps2.jpg

a close up with a repro on the right

blockade_repro_right1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom