• Jawa

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Biker Scout

Votes: 28 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
So the first of the semi final line ups and with all former champions being eliminated over the last two rounds it means that there will be a new name on the trophy this year.

This semi final has three participants after Jawa and Biker Scout drew there quarter final, so you have three figures to choose from with just one making the grand final. Yoda has beaten two former champions to reach this round, perhaps shown championship winning form?

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE

VOTING WILL CLOSE AT 7.30pm WEDNESDAY 31st

HOW THEY GOT TO THE SEMI FINALS

YODA
Round 1 - Group P winner beating Leia Boushh, Lando, C-3P0, Zuckuss and Chewbacca
Round 2 - beat IG-88 (46-20)
Round 3 - beat Princess Leia Organa (36-27)
Q-Final - beat Stormtrooper (36-32)

JAWA
Round 1 - Group E winner beating R2 Sensorscope, B-Wing Pilot, Lobot, Rebel Commander and Max Rebo
Round 2 - beat Luke Jedi (44-24)
Round 3 - beat Death Star Droid (48-13)
Q-Final - Drew with Biker Scout (37-37)

BIKER SCOUT
Round 1 - Group M runner up finishing behind Hoth Stormie and beating Hoth Rebel Soldier, A-Wing Pilot, Sand people and 2-1B
Round 2 - beat Luke X-Wing Pilot (37-25)
Round 3 - beat AT-AT Driver (42-23)
Q-Final - Drew with Jawa (37-37)

Semi Final Match 1.jpg

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
These images are getting more and more disturbing! :lol:

Great sculpt, looks cool, a trooper - no BS with the BS :wink:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Went with my heart and picked Biker Scout
My head said Yoda as the sculpt is just wonderful, but the Scout is the lone survivor in my collection and means the world to me :D

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I surprised myself by voting for Yoda.

Biker Scout holds a place in my heart. I still remember seeing ' the new Stormtrooper type guy ' from ROTJ for the fist time and thinking it was the coolest object in the world.

And yet Yoda though! A fun fun toy.

chiff

Youngling
This is great news. One of the first figures I bought when Jedi came out and I absolutely love him. Got my first Biker Scout MOC in the post today too - very very happy about this.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Biker Scout is first figure into the final, Biker Scout made it this far last year when he fell short at the final hurdle, can he go one better in 2018 and become the forum champion????

Top Bottom