Header image

Ever had one of these?

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
Robstyley
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Ever had one of these?

Postby Robstyley » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:53 pm

spoons wrote:
Robstyley wrote:What the feck is that ship with two legs right in the middle with the blue background!!? :shock:

Its a Droids ship, took me a while to track it down as thought it was POTF at first.

Nice one Andy. Never ever seen that, I looked at the poster and it just stood out like a sore thumb.

Thanks for all the responses, I think it’s an interesting part of collecting, how we set out our goals etc. Love those cardbacks Adam :)

Dr_Ball_MD
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby Dr_Ball_MD » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:03 pm

I've upgraded my list to excel now, showing the figure, variant, COO, amount paid, site bought from and seller.

Mostly highlighted in green now, except that bloody Takara alternate sculpt C-3PO and burgundy cape Bib Fortuna!

theforceuk
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby theforceuk » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Robstyley wrote:
spoons wrote:
Robstyley wrote:What the feck is that ship with two legs right in the middle with the blue background!!? :shock:

Its a Droids ship, took me a while to track it down as thought it was POTF at first.

Nice one Andy. Never ever seen that, I looked at the poster and it just stood out like a sore thumb.

Thanks for all the responses, I think it’s an interesting part of collecting, how we set out our goals etc. Love those cardbacks Adam :)

Thanks Rob, the card backs have got me into collecting all the Trilogo’s. Because most are still affordable I can’t stop buying them. I can see myself paying silly money for a Boba Fett or Yoda one soon. :lol:

Great to see we all love lists and I agree it adds to the enjoyment. Here’s a good question, when does everyone tick or cross off what they have brought. As soon as you have purchased it or do you wait until it arrives through the post. I usually wait until I have the item in hand, bad luck I think otherwise. :lol:
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'

Mini99
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Mini99 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:25 pm

theforceuk wrote:I usually wait until I have the item in hand, bad luck I think otherwise. :lol:

Absolutely, bad karma otherwise :wink:

Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”