Header image

No luck but am I being ripped off?

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
retrotoyinfo
Regular
Regular

Re: No luck but am I being ripped off?

Postby retrotoyinfo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:55 pm

I show you pictures of my genuine MOC 20 back. It might help. The pictures are slight blurry. As been said before, the paint on the hands is not normal.

www.retrotoyinfo.co.uk A blog on 1970s and 1980s toys

jared007
Regular
Regular

Postby jared007 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:50 am

choffialoopa wrote:I use it. Think I have saved around 500£ already using this tool as a guideline to work from.

Can’t live without. Just careful that the leia Bespin displayed as painted neck is in fact turtleneck. And other small tidbits. Hmmm I should probably let the author know.

That's great to hear, and I've always thought the same - you will likely make up the cost of the app very quickly by being informed easily/quickly on market prices - both to buy and sell.

I called Leia Bespin *painted neck* cause I think that's how Kellerman called it (or some other guide I was using at the time). As far as I am aware, both terms are Ok. But any suggestions, I'm always keen to hear them (just send them through to the support email on the Tracker website).

Cheers, Jared.
Digital vintage price guide and portfolio system: http://www.starwarstracker.com

Alltooeasy
Regular
Regular

Postby Alltooeasy » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:20 am

Guys I'm still after a obi wan kenobi potf or rotj moc if anyone can help out??!

Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”