Header image

POTF Planetary Maps ?

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9314
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: POTF Planetary Maps ?

Postby Pomse2001 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:48 pm

retrotoyinfo wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Bonsai_Tree_Ent wrote:
You mean the three little 'body rigs'? No, they were v.small little boxes and defo didn't include a poster catalog (it wouldn't have fitted even if they'd wanted to).


I was just thinking if I remember correct all boxes was sold with some kind of paper, poster or a little book with commercials. So there must have been something in this 3 boxes :?


This is the contents of my Side Gunner.

Image


Thanks :D

But it is the

Security Scout Vehicle.
Imperial Sniper Vehicle.
One Man Sand Skimmer Vehicle.

Was there no commercials in this boxes ? :?

User avatar
Capetown
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4612
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:30 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: POTF Planetary Maps ?

Postby Capetown » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:06 pm

Pomse2001 wrote:But it is the

Security Scout Vehicle.
Imperial Sniper Vehicle.
One Man Sand Skimmer Vehicle.

Was there no commercials in this boxes ? :?


Which versions do you mean, Lars? The Kenner versions, which were carded, or the European versions, which were boxed?

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9314
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: POTF Planetary Maps ?

Postby Pomse2001 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:38 pm

Capetown wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:But it is the

Security Scout Vehicle.
Imperial Sniper Vehicle.
One Man Sand Skimmer Vehicle.

Was there no commercials in this boxes ? :?


Which versions do you mean, Lars? The Kenner versions, which were carded, or the European versions, which were boxed?


The boxed :D

User avatar
Capetown
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 4612
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:30 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: POTF Planetary Maps ?

Postby Capetown » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:55 pm

Planetary maps were a Kenner thing and the boxed versions were European, so they weren't in there. No catalogues at all in there as far as I know.

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9314
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: POTF Planetary Maps ?

Postby Pomse2001 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:59 pm

Capetown wrote:Planetary maps were a Kenner thing and the boxed versions were European, so they weren't in there. No catalogues at all in there as far as I know.


Ok thanks for the info, is that the only 3 boxes that was sold without posters or catalogues or was there others in the star wars, ESB, or ROTJ line ?


Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests