Header image

Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 6, 2018, Part 2/2

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 10216
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 6, 2018, Part 2/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:31 am

12" See-Threepio (C-3PO) Action Figure:

C-3PO.0.0.jpg
C-3PO.0.0.jpg (56.76 KiB) Viewed 198 times


I still don't collect this huge dolls :lol: so it is up to you guys to add some cool pictures :D ok ok I mean action figures :lol:

User avatar
apack7229
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 6, 2018, Part 2/2

Postby apack7229 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:53 pm

I have a beater that I got at an auction about 10 years ago. Well before I started collecting.
Attachments
E3415BEC-5332-4E13-8490-F4C4E5B4F060.jpeg
E3415BEC-5332-4E13-8490-F4C4E5B4F060.jpeg (133.81 KiB) Viewed 182 times
My Fett Showcase viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33548

My Vintage Showcase viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34130

My Cardback Showcase viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34270

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 10216
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 6, 2018, Part 2/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:39 pm

apack7229 wrote:I have a beater that I got at an auction about 10 years ago. Well before I started collecting.


Wow nice C-3PO that you have, some great details he have 8)

User avatar
chipsteak
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:27 am

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 6, 2018, Part 2/2

Postby chipsteak » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:45 pm

I've actually got my eye on a 12" threepio. I'm working my way through the 12" line of large man's sized figures for hardnuts. Actually just the non-human characters. Those people ones with their actual clothes do look a bit like dolls!

To tell the truth I've never loved the C3P0 one. He looks a bit stiff especially considering some of the twelves had more natural poses. But I've recently bought an Artoo so I'll get his counterpart.

User avatar
apack7229
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 6, 2018, Part 2/2

Postby apack7229 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:44 pm

Pomse2001 wrote:
apack7229 wrote:I have a beater that I got at an auction about 10 years ago. Well before I started collecting.


Wow nice C-3PO that you have, some great details he have 8)


Thanks. :D
My Fett Showcase viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33548

My Vintage Showcase viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34130

My Cardback Showcase viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34270

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 10216
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 6, 2018, Part 2/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:15 am

Is there no one that have one in box on the forum ? :shock:

User avatar
spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 7874
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 6, 2018, Part 2/2

Postby spoons » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:48 pm

Pomse2001 wrote:Is there no one that have one in box on the forum ? :shock:


Sold this one last year, big water damage mark on the front but looks great open. As with all my 12” sales I miss them now but needed funds :(

7BAE40E5-15B3-44FA-8FFD-645F7FAC53F3.jpeg
7BAE40E5-15B3-44FA-8FFD-645F7FAC53F3.jpeg (89.69 KiB) Viewed 115 times
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 10216
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 6, 2018, Part 2/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:26 am

spoons wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:Is there no one that have one in box on the forum ? :shock:


Sold this one last year, big water damage mark on the front but looks great open. As with all my 12” sales I miss them now but needed funds :(

7BAE40E5-15B3-44FA-8FFD-645F7FAC53F3.jpeg


Wow andy that was a great box with c-3po you had :shock: sorry to read you had to sell him :(

User avatar
spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 7874
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 6, 2018, Part 2/2

Postby spoons » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:29 pm

the front was really bad Lars, there will be another
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 10216
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 6, 2018, Part 2/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:03 pm

spoons wrote:the front was really bad Lars, there will be another


Ok, maybe I am blind but it looks fine to me :shock:

User avatar
spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 7874
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 6, 2018, Part 2/2

Postby spoons » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:42 pm

Pomse2001 wrote:
spoons wrote:the front was really bad Lars, there will be another


Ok, maybe I am blind but it looks fine to me :shock:


You could only see it with the front flap closed
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 10216
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 6, 2018, Part 2/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:51 pm

spoons wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
spoons wrote:the front was really bad Lars, there will be another


Ok, maybe I am blind but it looks fine to me :shock:


You could only see it with the front flap closed


ok :D


Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests