Is this 77B Fett worth buying?

xecck

Youngling
Hello all

I'm relatively new to collecting and I recently chanced upon an ad for this Boba Fett. It's currently going for £290 and the seller is willing to reserve it for me if I'm really interested. The card isn't the best and the bubble has a small hole at the bottom and some small cracks at the bottom left. It has also yellowed. I have attached some photos of it. I need everyone's expert advice on this. Should I get it? Is it worth the price? Thank you for your help!

09Mocnd.jpg

bJsG5fT.jpg

ETc2CR1.jpg

J287N7i.jpg

kwVeSBe.jpg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the forum. Seems reasonable considering good ones are going for about £600.

tigerham

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Welcome to the forum. Seems reasonable considering good ones are going for about £600.

It also depends how fussy you are about their condition as you're half way there to a decent condition one.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I would say yes as well, would be worried about more damage to bubble in the post though.

xecck

Youngling
Thank you all for your responses and advice :D I guess I'll go for it then. Seems like a great deal to me as well after comparing to prices on ebay!

tigerham

Sith Lord
xecck said:
Thank you all for your responses and advice :D I guess I'll go for it then. Seems like a great deal to me as well after comparing to prices on ebay!

Hope you get it and look forward to seeing a post in 'Latest Acquisitions'. :)

subzero

Sith Lord
Will be a very nice acquisition to start off your collection.

Enjoy the journey and welcome to the forum. :)

subzero

Sith Lord
I think this should survive in transit too, if it was a trilogo style bubble where the figure inside can move around and knock against the cracks then i'd be worried, but since nothing is moving inside this one i'd say it's safe unless there's some extreme vibrations.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
subzero said:
I think this should survive in transit too, if it was a trilogo style bubble where the figure inside can move around and knock against the cracks then i'd be worried, but since nothing is moving inside this one i'd say it's safe unless there's some extreme vibrations.

Agreed. Should be fine. :D

xecck

Youngling
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I already feel so welcomed! :D Yes am hoping all goes well with this deal. Seller is willing to hold it for me for a month while I work out my finances. Fingers crossed! :mrgreen:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
xecck said:
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I already feel so welcomed! :D Yes am hoping all goes well with this deal. Seller is willing to hold it for me for a month while I work out my finances. Fingers crossed! :mrgreen:
Please post pictures when you have it in hand in New Acquisitions", this will be a great piece to start your collection.
I think many on here would have snapped this up if it was offered to them, me included!

xecck

Youngling
Mini99 said:
Please post pictures when you have it in hand in New Acquisitions", this will be a great piece to start your collection.
I think many on here would have snapped this up if it was offered to them, me included!

Yes I definitely will! :D Sorry for my lack of replies, I don't check back here often enough. :cry: I just acquired a rather beat up Stormtrooper on card. Will post it up soon!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom