Selling price advice

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Hey guys I have ukg 85 graded figures of darth, jawa, chewie and Ben kenobi. Have purchased loose versions of these figures so want to sell the graded ones. I have no idea what would be the best way to sell or best price! Would you advise eBay starting at a low price? Or buy it now? Or sell on here? And what sort of price range should I start at? Many thanks

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
hi,

I would say have a look at sold ones on eBay to know how much they are worth.

You can always list them here and If they don't sell put them on eBay.

I hope this helps.

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Thanks guys! I will probably put them on here at a price and see if any offers before going to ebay. Thanks a lot!

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
There is a valuation section to the forum - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=3

You can post pictures there and I'm sure a few will be able to offer advice.

subzero

Sith Lord
Past ebay sales are a good rough guide, but it can be a bit of a wildcard as it really all depends on who's bidding on any particular day.

One day something can end at £100 due to people maybe forgetting to bid, or just not noticing the auction for any reason, and then a week or month after the exact same item in the same condition can sell for £150 or even £200+ because of more people spotting it, or new enthusiastic collectors bidding too much, or a desperate collector with lots of money. :lol:

So what I do is take the highest and lowest sold prices and use the middle of that as my guide.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom