• Let him wait the full 24 days for his money

Votes: 32 91.4%
  • Leave him feedback right now and end his suffering

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

subzero

Sith Lord
So a few of you may be aware of the ebay seller tomli6, he's the little nob that's been scamming and attempting to scam collectors left, right & centre by trying to sell fake weapons and figures as genuine, he's already received a handful of negatives off people for scamming them yet he's still been trying it on. In his latest genius venture, he's opened a brand new ebay account last week and as a few of you may already know he listed a Lili Ledy Jawa in auction, and after it ended he quickly relisted it as a BIN because of a "non paying bidder". I looked at the highest bidder on his auction and it was his tomli6 account so he'd won his own item and done himself in, he was also shill bidding on all his other SW figure auctions in both accounts.

So, he kept dropping the price on his BIN without a sale, i'm assuming because nobody trusted it ( &/or him ), he must have been desperate for the cash so I thought i'd chance it and knock him down as cheap as possible, I knew it was genuine and if anything was dodgy I could open a case anyway. So I actually ended up buying this from him quite cheap and now iv'e got what I wanted from him, I waited until he posted the figure with tracking and then I reported all his listings for shill bidding, and by the time I received my figure ebay had placed restrictions on his accounts and he won't get money from ebay sales until feedback has been left. Since 3pm today he's now messaged me 4 times demanding I leave him feedback...

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

I'll let SWFUK have some fun and decide what I should do with this little scammer, whatever gets the most votes I will actually do. :wink:

Voting ends 19:45 Thursday.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I'm not suggesting you actually shaft him, but claiming the item didn't arrive and then giving the money that he should have got to the charity of your choice and keeping his item does have a certain appeal to it. Karma and all that. He gets a taste of his own medicine. You get the item and a charity gets money he would otherwise have.

subzero

Sith Lord
weasel said:
I'm not suggesting you actually shaft him, but claiming the item didn't arrive and then giving the money that he should have got to the charity of your choice and keeping his item does have a certain appeal to it. Karma and all that. He gets a taste of his own medicine. You get the item and a charity gets money he would otherwise have.

Only problem with that is he sent the figure by RM signed for, so i'd never win the case unfortunately, but that's a great idea though, just a shame it can't be done.

If anyone has any other ideas i'm all ears.

subzero

Sith Lord
Mr-shifter said:
Tell him you are away for 23 more days and can't leave feedback till you get home and check the figure.

I'll do that haha, i'll give it a few days or maybe a week or more till I tell him though just to keep him in suspense for a while first. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
I think you should post all of his messages after the 24 days and see how many he'll send you. :lol:

I'll prob just keep on posting every message with a running total to keep the fun going on a daily basis. :lol:

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom