SWTOTW, Week 8, 2018, Part 1/2 Chief Chirpa

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Chief Chirpa:

Chief_Chirpa_DB.jpg

The first ROTJ figure for the star wars toy of the week is Chief Chirpa, I will add some pictures later of my collection :D

I hope all of you will add pictures of your chief chirpa collection :wink:

apack7229

Sith Lord
Just got this one in earlier this week from peekaygee73. So far it's my one and only chief chirpa.

Attachments

• 5F5FFCBA-4303-43D0-B643-231827F30BDC.jpeg
    5F5FFCBA-4303-43D0-B643-231827F30BDC.jpeg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,510

Pomse2001

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
Just got this one in earlier this week from peekaygee73. So far it's my one and only chief chirpa.

Hi Alex, that chief chirpa have a great paint job 8) so are you going to complete that one or will you also keep that one as it is ? :D

Oracle

Padawan
My childhood Chief Chirpa (and a pencil topper).
I have attempted a restore with it's original staff, card and bubble, and the help of a toploader.

Attachments

• DSCF2762.JPG
    DSCF2762.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,483
  • DSCF2759.JPG
    DSCF2759.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 1,480
  • DSCF2758.JPG
    DSCF2758.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,482
  • DSCF2756.JPG
    DSCF2756.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,479

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Oracle said:
My childhood Chief Chirpa (and a pencil topper).
I have attempted a restore with it's original staff, card and bubble, and the help of a toploader.

Nice chief chirpa items you have from your childhood :wink: your palitoy card and bubble looks great when they are put together 8)

Oracle

Padawan
Thanks. I always liked it that he was blacked out on this card back; it gave the ewok figures a bit of mystique. I regret cutting out this name plate though. Also, the staff was originally taped to the bubble but the tape has now yellowed and is not reusable.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Oracle said:
Thanks. I always liked it that he was blacked out on this card back; it gave the ewok figures a bit of mystique. I regret cutting out this name plate though. Also, the staff was originally taped to the bubble but the tape has now yellowed and is not reusable.

I totally understand that you regret cutting out the name plate, I would also regret it if it was me. Maybe you can replace the plate from a cut card or damaged card :D You can always glue the tape back on the bubble :wink:

Oracle

Padawan
Pomse2001 said:
I totally understand that you regret cutting out the name plate, I would also regret it if it was me. Maybe you can replace the plate from a cut card or damaged card :D You can always glue the tape back on the bubble :wink:

My philosophy on these figures is to reassemble without modification, gluing or additional parts. There's something about knowing that all the bits were from the same original set.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Oracle said:
Pomse2001 said:

My philosophy on these figures is to reassemble without modification, gluing or additional parts. There's something about knowing that all the bits were from the same original set.

Oh ok, I understand :wink: I once fixed my childhood Y-Wing after my little brother damaged it. I took some parts from another Y-Wing that I bought on ebay. I even found a box for it and I put a little note in the box where I wrote which parts I have replaced if I forgot :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Here's my loose 2; one white, one grey. I've photographed them side by side so anyone unfamiliar with the colour and accessory differences can see them:

Chripy Chripy Cheep Cheep.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Here's my loose 2; one white, one grey. I've photographed them side by side so anyone unfamiliar with the colour and accessory differences can see them:

Awesome and I can see the white one have the correct weapon and hood 8)

Oracle

Padawan
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Pointed Staff, but what's the difference between the hoods?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Oracle said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Pointed Staff, but what's the difference between the hoods?

The Hood on the white one is darker and if you take the hood of the ewok then you can see a circle in the bottom of the hood :wink:

But there is a light and also a dark hood with circle in the hood and then there is 3 different types of circles and then again there is hoods with letters in the hood so there is many hood variants for chief chirpa :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom