Page 2 of 2

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 8, 2018, Part 2/2

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:08 pm
by apack7229
There’s two different hk coos and I found another cardback.
F594623B-AA30-42E3-B19D-AC1C6881A9B5.jpeg
CC9CCC89-454D-4ACE-A900-5F6CA01D882D.jpeg


And here’s the backs of the others.
513DE039-90C7-4589-ACD6-0561F6E931CA.jpeg
8291051B-D6F9-48E3-B1A0-67AEB32B64BB.jpeg

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 8, 2018, Part 2/2

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:30 am
by Pomse2001
apack7229 wrote:There’s two different hk coos and I found another cardback.


Thanks alex for the pictures, I love the esb cardbacks, they have a cool backside 8)

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 8, 2018, Part 2/2

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:24 pm
by apack7229
No problem. My favorite backs are the 41 and 48 backs.

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 8, 2018, Part 2/2

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:04 pm
by Pomse2001
apack7229 wrote:No problem. My favorite backs are the 41 and 48 backs.


Some great favorites 8)

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 8, 2018, Part 2/2

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:36 pm
by Plastikheld
Lobot on a Trilogo card. There's a door cut in the cardback, so he can go on vacation or shopping.
lobot_cutcard.jpg

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 8, 2018, Part 2/2

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:26 am
by Pomse2001
Plastikheld wrote:Lobot on a Trilogo card. There's a door cut in the cardback, so he can go on vacation or shopping.
lobot_cutcard.jpg


Cool with the door :lol: It still looks awesome with the open door :wink:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 8, 2018, Part 2/2

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:44 am
by olisuds
White arm lobot!

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 8, 2018, Part 2/2

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:06 pm
by Pomse2001
olisuds wrote:White arm lobot!


Awesome, I love the white arm lobot 8) I have to find my lobot figures :lol: they are packed down at the moment :(

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 8, 2018, Part 2/2

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:58 am
by apack7229
Picked up half of a cardback earlier this week.

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 8, 2018, Part 2/2

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:44 pm
by Pomse2001
apack7229 wrote:Picked up half of a cardback earlier this week.


Why does it not surprise me that it is half :lol: nice cardbacks, so where is the other part ? :D

I hope that I can share some pictures of my lobot collection in 20 days when the constructors are done with my home :D

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 8, 2018, Part 2/2

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:03 pm
by apack7229
Pomse2001 wrote:
Why does it not surprise me that it is half :lol: nice cardbacks, so where is the other part ? :D

I hope that I can share some pictures of my lobot collection in 20 days when the constructors are done with my home :D


I almost put that it wasn’t complete but I thought you would be able to tell. :D Who knows where the other half is or why they kept only the top part. The world may never know. :lol:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 8, 2018, Part 2/2

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:32 pm
by Pomse2001
apack7229 wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Why does it not surprise me that it is half :lol: nice cardbacks, so where is the other part ? :D

I hope that I can share some pictures of my lobot collection in 20 days when the constructors are done with my home :D


I almost put that it wasn’t complete but I thought you would be able to tell. :D Who knows where the other half is or why they kept only the top part. The world may never know. :lol:


I still think about why the fuck have they cut it ? :? :lol:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 8, 2018, Part 2/2

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:32 pm
by apack7229
Got another lobot cardback.

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 8, 2018, Part 2/2

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:10 am
by Pomse2001
apack7229 wrote:Got another lobot cardback.


Congratulations with that new cardback in your collection, nice cardback and thanks for sharing it in the thread. I am looking for all my lobot items in the moving boxes so I hope that I can share my collection of lobots in a few days :D

Any pictures of the backside of the cardback ?