Help IDing this BOBA !!!

yojimbois

Hi to all
I'm a first time poster here so be kind. (Love the site and find it most helpful and entertaining I must say. :D

llbf (2).jpg

Firstly is there anyone that can help me identify this Boba ? I've him had since I was a child and it defiantly came on an empire card, as I recall the limbs were always lighter than the body - making me, in my childhood ways buy another one (which I have mint) & to play with this one - hence the ware and paint rubs. I re-found him the other day and was quite shocked at the colour difference between the body and limbs although he is quickly becoming a new fav figure of mine.
Secondly, although I have many original weapons including x2 blue jedi luke sabres (I remember my luke jedi came packed with the blue and green sabre (Good Times!). Unfortunately I only have one rebel blaster (bad times) so I was wondering, in your guys humble opinions what would be the best figure to place it with ? (Its the dark blue version).
Anyway I hope to share some more of my finds very soon and appreciate any help anyone can give...
Ohh one last thing, I also have the palitoy deathstar - missing one clip and the gunner bubble but its seriously wanting to fall apart, does anyone know of a way to strengthen the cardboard or to stick the cardboard back together (my 'walkway bridge' is now in two parts).
Many Thanks once more

yojimbo...

subzero

Sith Lord
If anyone can you tell you about a Fett figure it's apack. :wink:

Also the letters n & g on the leg look completely worn away?, or is that just a trick of the light?

yojimbois

Hi, thanks for the quick reply's:

The letters n & G on the leg are not worn away, they are NOT there! If you look closely you can see its very smooth where the letters should be. It came from the factory like this. Very strange...

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
hi,

This Boba Fett is a "grey limbs" variant.

You are right, this variant was found on the "Empire Strikes Back" cards.

I hope this helps.

subzero

Sith Lord
Interesting that those letters were not moulded into the plastic.

So this is an actual variant and not just discoloured limbs?

apack7229

Sith Lord
The letters missing are just from the leg not being molded properly. I have some that are missing a letter or 2. It happens more on short pours where the legs bow out a little.

subzero said:
So this is an actual variant and not just discoloured limbs?

It's one of the major variants of HK fetts. there are blue limbs that can discolor to grey but when you look at them you can see darker spots of blue in places, especially in the hole on the feet. The grey limbs can sometimes have brown spots on them. I'll post up a few pics to show you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom