Gamorean guard variant ?

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Guys

I have a question about these gam guards I was digging out some figs and noticed there was a diffents in the armour colour. I had a quick Google and found there is a varient in the armour colour quite common but it was his left hand that looks moulded different I couldn't find anything about this any ideas.

Probably nothing just something I noticed.

Cheers

Attachments

• 20180313_191851.jpg
    20180313_191851.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 401

Taffius

Sith Lord
Stubbs said:
Guys

I have a question about these gam guards I was digging out some figs and noticed there was a diffents in the armour colour. I had a quick Google and found there is a varient in the armour colour quite common but it was his left hand that looks moulded different I couldn't find anything about this any ideas.

Probably nothing just something I noticed.

Cheers

I cannot reply in technical terms the reason as this is purely speculative, but I do observe the left figure overall seems less defined than the right (wear?) and the hand might be a short pour? Might be a variant from another licencee.
I am sure the experienced collectors here that will know.

hellhippie

Jedi Master
it might be a short pour . the lighter armor darker armor is a known common variant . are they different coo figures? if so that's the easiest way to tell a figure from another variant sometimes

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom