SWTOTW, Week 13, 2018, Part 2/2, Imperial Sniper Vehicle

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Imperial Sniper Vehicle:

a.jpg

I am a little busy sunday with easter lunch all day :lol: So I will choose the second item for this week now. The Imperial Sniper Vehicle, I think it is a cool vehicle, I never had it when I was kid and I never saw it in denmark for sale. I don't think POTF was sold in my country only only Tri-logo.

01.jpg

Here is a very old picture of my Imperial Sniper Vehicle, I will take some new ones when I can get it out of the closet when this constructors is done with my apartment :wink:

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Lars that is ****ing lush - what an amazing piece to have hidden away. That should centrepiece in your collection

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I've never collected Mini-rigs or the similar non-movie craft myself, but that's a really nice example you have there Lars :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
I remember seeing these at toy fairs in the late 80s/early 90s and no one was intrested in them.
I never picked one up either!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clarkspie&chips said:
Lars that is ****ing lush - what an amazing piece to have hidden away. That should centrepiece in your collection

Thanks for the ****ing kind words :lol: Yes, it is only hidden away because I have constructors in my apartment the next 30 days :lol: then it will come out again from the closet.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
I've never collected Mini-rigs or the similar non-movie craft myself, but that's a really nice example you have there Lars :)

thanks for the very kind words, I think the mini-rigs are cool. But I must say the potf mini-rigs on cards from kenner in usa is not me. I more like them in a box :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
I remember seeing these at toy fairs in the late 80s/early 90s and no one was intrested in them.
I never picked one up either!

funny that no one was intrested in them in the 80s and 90s and now they are some of the most expensive mini-rigs :shock:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
s1d0w said:
Just found out about these so made my first purchase

Screenshot 2019-09-29 at 22.29.09.png
I'll admit they're not really my thing personally, but that's still a great example of a rare toy. Thanks for sharing it :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
s1d0w said:
Just found out about these so made my first purchase

Screenshot 2019-09-29 at 22.29.09.png

Funny that there is such a big difference from the cardback to the box. On the box there is a picture of the vehicle on the cardback it looks like drawing :shock: It looks really great, thanks mate for sharing it 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom