SWTOTW, Week 15, 2018, Part 1/2 Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle:

00.jpg

I never had the snowspeeder when I was a kid in the 80s, I got my first snowspeeder in the early 00. I remember I wanted one a lot when I was a kid and I loved the battle for hoth and this snowspeeders flying around the at-at walkers 8)

I will add pictures of my snowspeeders later :D

apack7229

Sith Lord
Get ready cause I have a bunch. also one is complete. :wink:

Attachments

• DC3F24B5-CF93-41DE-BEF0-76472871449E.jpeg
    DC3F24B5-CF93-41DE-BEF0-76472871449E.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,630
  • IMG_2914.JPG
    IMG_2914.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,631
  • IMG_2919.JPG
    IMG_2919.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,629
  • IMG_3940.JPG
    IMG_3940.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,628
  • IMG_4582.JPG
    IMG_4582.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,629
  • IMG_5592.JPG
    IMG_5592.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,629

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I bought my first Snowspeeder aged 9 when on holiday at Loch Ness in 1981. Sadly that particular example came with a missing part, so it had to go back to the toy shop and I bought a Turret and Probot playset instead as they had sold out of Snowspeeders. It took me a while, but I eventually managed to get replacement :)

The one below is not from my childhood as I foolishly sold all my toys when Jedi came out. However, I have since seen the error of my ways and picked this one up in the nineties:

Nessie - 01.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
Get ready cause I have a bunch. also one is complete. :wink:

Nice that is what I call a lot 8) also great to see you have complete toys :wink: :lol:

Great snow speeder collection 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
I bought my first Snowspeeder aged 9 when on holiday at Loch Ness in 1981. Sadly that particular example came with a missing part, so it had to go back to the toy shop and I bought a Turret and Probot playset instead as they had sold out of Snowspeeders. It took me a while, but I eventually managed to get replacement :)

The one below is not from my childhood as I foolishly sold all my toys when Jedi came out. However, I have since seen the error of my ways and picked this one up in the nineties:

Nessie - 01.jpg

First, what an awesome box you have there of that snowspeeder 8)

2nd great story but also sad that you sold your childhood toy. I am glad you saw the error and bought such a nice box again 8) What part was missing in the snowspeeder ? from your childhood :wink:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Nessie - 01.jpg

2nd great story but also sad that you sold your childhood toy. I am glad you saw the error and bought such a nice box again 8) What part was missing in the snowspeeder ? from your childhood :wink:
Thanks, Lars.

The piece that was missing was one of the two white plastic screw in covers that you fix to the rear of the Speeder. Fortunately however, the one in the box above is complete :)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Love the Snowspeeder, was given one when I was 3. Can't remember not having one. Neither of my boxes are from my childhood, but the ESB one is a beat up box from a good friend, which I repaired and put my childhood Snowspeeder in.

Will try and add photos, thought I had them saved. :oops:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:

Nessie - 01.jpg

Thanks, Lars.

The piece that was missing was one of the two white plastic screw in covers that you fix to the rear of the Speeder. Fortunately however, the one in the box above is complete :)

I am glad to read the one you have is complete :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Love the Snowspeeder, was given one when I was 3. Can't remember not having one. Neither of my boxes are from my childhood, but the ESB one is a beat up box from a good friend, which I repaired and put my childhood Snowspeeder in.

Will try and add photos, thought I had them saved. :oops:

Would love to see your photos :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
Nice rides guys, especially that one drball :shock:

One of my favourite ships in the entire line and here's mine. I'd forgotten it had the poster too, just bought the same one from chipsteak as I thought I didn't own one :oops:
C9FAF074-7176-45FB-8546-E41CAD7BD54E.jpeg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Nice rides guys, especially that one drball :shock:

One of my favourite ships in the entire line and here's mine. I'd forgotten it had the poster too, just bought the same one from chipsteak as I thought I didn't own one :oops: C9FAF074-7176-45FB-8546-E41CAD7BD54E.jpeg

Great box, I love this palitoy boxes 8) So now you have 2 posters ? :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok here is my collection, ok ok ok I know I have to many :oops: :lol:

1. Palitoy Box.

01.jpg

2. Euro Box with a danish price sticker on the other side of the box.

02.jpg

3. Kenner box, my first snowspeeder box bought in early 00 maybe 2001.

03.jpg

4. Canadian snowspeeder, I am still missing the box.

04.jpg

05.jpg

5. Euro box with sticker from the famous danish toy store BR.

06.jpg

6. Euro box with strange red sticker on the side :?

07.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom