Header image

Customs Charges

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
stormcab
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Customs Charges

Postby stormcab » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:38 am

subzero wrote:Iv'e just paid £20.50 for a MOC that cost me £77 because the seller decided at the last minute not to send it as a gift like they said they would, because and I quote "I found out it's illegal to send it as a gift"...... :| gotta watch out for that SWAT team smashing into your house because of your 'gift' package I suppose lol.

And to top it off when I examined the bubble I found a split in it which the seller told me they actually knew about but couldn't be arsed to describe in the listing. :( :( :(

What a bloody winner they were!

subzero
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Customs Charges

Postby subzero » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:39 am

stormcab wrote:
subzero wrote:Iv'e just paid £20.50 for a MOC that cost me £77 because the seller decided at the last minute not to send it as a gift like they said they would, because and I quote "I found out it's illegal to send it as a gift"...... :| gotta watch out for that SWAT team smashing into your house because of your 'gift' package I suppose lol.

And to top it off when I examined the bubble I found a split in it which the seller told me they actually knew about but couldn't be arsed to describe in the listing. :( :( :(

What a bloody winner they were!

The other moron comment they told me in response to the bubble was "the listing did say the bubble was in used condition"...

Bit of a difference between the words 'used' and 'split' ( damaged ).
You don't own your toys, you only borrow them until you sell them or die!

Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”