Header image

Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2018, Part 1/2

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
User avatar
Snaketibe
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1800
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:27 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Snaketibe » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Here are my 4 loose variants:

2-1B - 01.jpg
2-1B - 01.jpg (151.68 KiB) Viewed 65 times

2-1B - 02.jpg
2-1B - 02.jpg (118.53 KiB) Viewed 65 times

User avatar
apack7229
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1030
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby apack7229 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:46 pm

Pomse2001 wrote:some great figures and also a great cardback you have :wink:


Thanks. :D
My Fett Showcase viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33548

My Vintage Showcase viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34130

My Cardback Showcase viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34270

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 10210
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:38 pm

Snaketibe wrote:Here are my 4 loose variants:

2-1B - 01.jpg
2-1B - 02.jpg


Nice, I love variants. Which variants are they ? :D

User avatar
Snaketibe
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1800
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:27 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Snaketibe » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:01 am

Pomse2001 wrote:
Snaketibe wrote:Here are my 4 loose variants:

2-1B - 01.jpg
2-1B - 02.jpg


Nice, I love variants. Which variants are they ? :D

Thanks :-D

Well, bearing in mind that I collect variants which are visually different from one another, rather than specific COOs, then from the top down and from left to right, I describe my four variants as:

1) Dull blue body, raised round circular domed eyes.

2) Metallic blue body, raised round circular flat eyes.

3) Dull blue body, round hollow eyes.

4) Bright shiny blue body, raised round circular flat eyes.

User avatar
Ruby2511
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Posts: 656
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:58 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Ruby2511 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:47 am

Pomse2001 wrote:
Ruby2511 wrote:I had him as a kid, he used to sit at the front of my rebel transporter :lol:

Russ :D


wow you were lucky, I never had a Rebel Transporter when I was a kid :( :lol:

if you have any 2-1B then you are welcome to add pictures of them :D


Not got one yet but working on it :D

Russ :D
Russ

Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 10210
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:01 am

Snaketibe wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Snaketibe wrote:Here are my 4 loose variants:

2-1B - 01.jpg
2-1B - 02.jpg


Nice, I love variants. Which variants are they ? :D

Thanks :-D

Well, bearing in mind that I collect variants which are visually different from one another, rather than specific COOs, then from the top down and from left to right, I describe my four variants as:

1) Dull blue body, raised round circular domed eyes.

2) Metallic blue body, raised round circular flat eyes.

3) Dull blue body, round hollow eyes.

4) Bright shiny blue body, raised round circular flat eyes.


Nice and thanks for the info, I have to find mine, they are in a box because I still have constructors in my home :(

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 10210
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:02 am

Ruby2511 wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Ruby2511 wrote:I had him as a kid, he used to sit at the front of my rebel transporter :lol:

Russ :D


wow you were lucky, I never had a Rebel Transporter when I was a kid :( :lol:

if you have any 2-1B then you are welcome to add pictures of them :D


Not got one yet but working on it :D

Russ :D


Maybe you will find one soon :wink:

User avatar
spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 7874
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby spoons » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:44 pm

TheJabbaWookie wrote:
spoons wrote:Love all these - he was alwys 'Elvis' to me and my brother

Ha I did a thread ages ago about funny names we used to call our figures, but apart from bum face and fanny flaps no one had any real gems. This can now be added. Thanks Andy!


I must have missed that - bum face was another :lol:
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs


Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests