Help with falcons ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi guys I have this 2 falcons and I do not know if I should split them up and sell them or sell them as a lot, sell the parts or try to trade the spare parts for the parts I am missing to get a complete one that I can sell :? I have an offer for £60 for it all and I do not know if I should take it. What would you do ?

I do not need them because I all ready have some complete ones in my collection.

Is £60 a good offer ? :?

P1160448.JPG

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
It's entirely up to you of course. Selling the parts individually should make you more than £60 at current prices, but then again it's a lot more hassle for you dealing with multiple sales compared to just one. An offer of £60 isn't outrageously low, but nevertheless it probably is a bit too low for the job lot, so if you want to shift them in one go, you could ask the potential buyer to up their bid a bit.

Good luck! :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
It's entirely up to you of course. Selling the parts individually should make you more than £60 at current prices, but then again it's a lot more hassle for you dealing with multiple sales compared to just one. An offer of £60 isn't outrageously low, but nevertheless it probably is a bit too low for the job lot, so if you want to shift them in one go, you could ask the potential buyer to up their bid a bit.

Good luck! :)

Thanks, he will not pay more than the £60 and he want free mail :?

I do not miss so many parts for a complete one, I only miss

COCKPIT LID HATCH
Jedi training ball and arm
1 rear leg
boarding ramp because something is broken on the one I have

so it is only 4 parts, maybe I should try to trade for this parts :?

TrooperWill

Padawan
i would try trading them on facebook/forums, I do a fair bit of trading as its more fun for me than just typing my card number into ebay continually . If not, the money you make selling the spares should cover the parts you need, the only really pricey part is the training ball.

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
Ironically, I think the only part I have left is the training ball and arm.

it's from my childhood falcon though, so unless you want to pay millions, don't go making any offers!! :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TrooperWill said:
i would try trading them on facebook/forums, I do a fair bit of trading as its more fun for me than just typing my card number into ebay continually . If not, the money you make selling the spares should cover the parts you need, the only really pricey part is the training ball.

thanks, I will think about it :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mrleemur said:

it's from my childhood falcon though, so unless you want to pay millions, don't go making any offers!! :lol:

:lol: what did you do to the rest of the falcon ? :shock:

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
Mrleemur said:

Pretty sure all our vehicles got donated somewhere :(

Still have the figures and minirigs though! :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mrleemur said:
Pomse2001 said:
Mrleemur said:

Pretty sure all our vehicles got donated somewhere :(

Still have the figures and minirigs though! :D

sorry to read all your vehicles got donated :shock: But I am glad to read that you still have the minirigs and figures :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom