Palitoy Card Back question. 45C's has been mentioned.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Hi all,

I've recently returned from my time living away in the US and have been going through a few of my Star Wars bits and bobs and came across a few card backs I can't identify.

I've looked over Jason's Palitoy Matrix and the first one is a Han Solo 45B back but I noticed that the Boba Fett offer logo on the back doesn't have stars in it as it should, anyone else come across something similar?

The next two are also Palitoy 45 backs but on Jedi cards and I can't seem to find these mentioned on the matrix at all, anyone else have card back combinations like this?

Edit - The two above are 45 C's that Rob mentioned so that was a quick thing to clear up.

I was going to send Jason a PM directly about this but as you can't imbed pictures into it this was the only way I could think to get around it. Apologies if I've miss read the matrix somewhere and these cards are on there, I'm just going to blame that on age :lol:

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 499
  • IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 501
  • IMG_0775.jpg
    IMG_0775.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 501
  • IMG_0774.jpg
    IMG_0774.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_0757.jpg
    IMG_0757.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 502
  • IMG_0756.jpg
    IMG_0756.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 502

Palifan

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
Aren't the second two just normal 45c's? First Palitoy Jedi cards? Not sure about the Solo.

Ha! Yes they are, I was getting confused as the picture below the main one on Jason's guide had a sticker over it and I didn't notice the one at the top (told you it was an age thing! :lol: ).

The Han one though does seem to be not listed but maybe there are other non star ones out there.

Thanks for sorting that out.

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
Burto said:
The 45b Han is defo a confirmed MOC seen quite a few in my time.

It's not so much the fact that it's a 45b, it's more that these card backs were mentioned as the Boba Fett logo having stars in the background where as this card doesn't. I just wondered if there were any others like this without the star background on the 45b's?

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom