Header image

Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9807
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:59 am

Endor Chase Complete Playpack:

endor.jpg


Sorry about the bad pictures, this are some very old pictures of my playpack. I never had it when I was a kid, I first got it in the early 00 and also first learned about it in the early 00. I will take it out again for some new and better pictures when the constructors are done in my home :D

01.jpg


02.jpg


03.jpg


04.jpg


05.jpg


06.jpg


07.jpg


08.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 7765
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby spoons » Sat May 12, 2018 9:40 am

Nice one Lars. I’ve never seen the contents of this set before, it’s got everything!
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9807
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:54 am

spoons wrote:Nice one Lars. I’ve never seen the contents of this set before, it’s got everything!


Thanks andy for the kind words :D Yes it's got everything :D I just hope everything is factory sealed, with all this new info about fake baggies then I think I have to chat with frank about my baggies to hear if he will confirm that they are factory sealed :D maybe there is a good chance for it since I bought it in the early 00 :?

User avatar
Snaketibe
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1615
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:27 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Snaketibe » Sat May 12, 2018 1:13 pm

That's a terrific piece, Lars, and in really nice condition too!

Thanks for sharing :-)

User avatar
Mini99
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1921
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Mini99 » Sat May 12, 2018 3:42 pm

Really like these POTF sets, and yours look amazing Lars.
Unfortunately I don’t have any of these, and they are well expensive nowadays!

User avatar
TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Posts: 920
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:11 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Rabbit Hole

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Sat May 12, 2018 3:49 pm

Awesome set Lars. Lovely box.

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9807
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:03 pm

Snaketibe wrote:That's a terrific piece, Lars, and in really nice condition too!

Thanks for sharing :-)


thanks for the kind words :D

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9807
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:07 pm

Mini99 wrote:Really like these POTF sets, and yours look amazing Lars.
Unfortunately I don’t have any of these, and they are well expensive nowadays!


Thanks for the kind words :D I agree they are expensive nowadays :( are you hunting these sets ? :D

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9807
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Sun May 13, 2018 9:08 pm

TheJabbaWookie wrote:Awesome set Lars. Lovely box.


Thanks mate for the kind words :wink:

User avatar
Mini99
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1921
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Mini99 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Pomse2001 wrote:
Mini99 wrote:Really like these POTF sets, and yours look amazing Lars.
Unfortunately I don’t have any of these, and they are well expensive nowadays!


Thanks for the kind words :D I agree they are expensive nowadays :( are you hunting these sets ? :D

I would buy the Hoth one if I ever found one for sale at a “reasonable” price, but I don’t think that I have seen one in two years for sale.

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9807
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:56 pm

Mini99 wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Mini99 wrote:Really like these POTF sets, and yours look amazing Lars.
Unfortunately I don’t have any of these, and they are well expensive nowadays!


Thanks for the kind words :D I agree they are expensive nowadays :( are you hunting these sets ? :D

I would buy the Hoth one if I ever found one for sale at a “reasonable” price, but I don’t think that I have seen one in two years for sale.


Nice item to hunt :wink: The Hoth was also the last of the 3 boxes that I bought :D I wish you good luck with the hunt and I hope you find one :wink:

User avatar
tigerham
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2720
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 am

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby tigerham » Thu May 17, 2018 6:35 am

This was the only Speeder Bike MIB I never got round to having when I collected Scout's and Speeder Bikes. Great piece.

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9807
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:43 am

tigerham wrote:This was the only Speeder Bike MIB I never got round to having when I collected Scout's and Speeder Bikes. Great piece.


thanks mate for the very kind words :D so do you not collect Scout's and Speeder Bikes any more ?

User avatar
tigerham
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2720
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:25 am

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby tigerham » Thu May 17, 2018 6:46 am

Pomse2001 wrote:
tigerham wrote:This was the only Speeder Bike MIB I never got round to having when I collected Scout's and Speeder Bikes. Great piece.


thanks mate for the very kind words :D so do you not collect Scout's and Speeder Bikes any more ?


Always a pleasure. No, I sold up everything back in 2012/13. I had all but this MIB of the Speeder Bike range including a LIly Ledy one which I found one of the hardest to find. My other prize was a Model Trem Scout. Loved it (even though it was made of lead, lol).

No looking back though as I was glad to have had the collection and now someone else can enjoy it. Now I have changed my collection so it's nice for change. :)

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 9807
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 1/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:20 am

tigerham wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
tigerham wrote:This was the only Speeder Bike MIB I never got round to having when I collected Scout's and Speeder Bikes. Great piece.


thanks mate for the very kind words :D so do you not collect Scout's and Speeder Bikes any more ?


Always a pleasure. No, I sold up everything back in 2012/13. I had all but this MIB of the Speeder Bike range including a LIly Ledy one which I found one of the hardest to find. My other prize was a Model Trem Scout. Loved it (even though it was made of lead, lol).

No looking back though as I was glad to have had the collection and now someone else can enjoy it. Now I have changed my collection so it's nice for change. :)


I think it is fantastic that you can sell such cool items from your collection and then change your focus and collect some other items. I can't do that very often, I have only sold a very few things from my collection since I started to collect 17 years ago. I have sold all my potf moc and most of my baggies but that was because I did not have the same feeling for them as the other items, I think it was because it was not sold in my country in the 70s and 80s :?


Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: edd_jedi, James Simmonds, sidogboddy and 12 guests