Header image

Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 2/2

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
Ruby2511
Regular
Regular

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 19, 2018, Part 2/2

Postby Ruby2511 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:56 pm

Pomse2001 wrote:
Ruby2511 wrote:I have one of these on my wish list as well as the catapult. I am going for an Ewok focus and plan to build an Endor theme diorama the near future. Nearly there, got the AT-ST and driver, speeder bike, teebo, logray and chief Chirpa. :lol:

Sounds like a great idea to build a endor theme diorama 8) I have wanted to do that for years. I have enough items to build it but I do not have the room for the diorama :( I wish you good luck with the diorama and I hope you will share pictures of it on the forum when you get it :D

Cheers Pomse, will definitely post it when I get round to building it, was thinking of using a vivarium to build it in and display. 8)

Russ :D
Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:57 pm

Ruby2511 wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Ruby2511 wrote:I have one of these on my wish list as well as the catapult. I am going for an Ewok focus and plan to build an Endor theme diorama the near future. Nearly there, got the AT-ST and driver, speeder bike, teebo, logray and chief Chirpa. :lol:

Sounds like a great idea to build a endor theme diorama 8) I have wanted to do that for years. I have enough items to build it but I do not have the room for the diorama :( I wish you good luck with the diorama and I hope you will share pictures of it on the forum when you get it :D

Cheers Pomse, will definitely post it when I get round to building it, was thinking of using a vivarium to build it in and display. 8)

Russ :D

Sounds like a great idea, a friend of mine used 2 ewok villages for his ewok diorama, how many will you use ? :D

Ruby2511
Regular
Regular

Postby Ruby2511 » Tue May 15, 2018 4:12 pm

Thinking of building my own from wood, give it that authentic feel.

My lad has built train dioramas in the past, so will get him to advise :lol:
Remember above the clouds the sun always shines

C-3PO (Return of the Jedi): I’m rather embarrassed, General Solo, but it appears that you are to be the main course at a banquet in my honor.

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:27 am

Ruby2511 wrote:Thinking of building my own from wood, give it that authentic feel.

My lad has built train dioramas in the past, so will get him to advise :lol:

sounds interesting with the wood 8) nice that your lad can help you :lol:

Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”