SWTOTW, Week 19, 2018, Part 2/2 Ewok Combat Glider

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ewok Combat Glider:

glider.jpg

I will add pictures of my Ewok Combat Gliders later. If any of you have a Ewok Combat Glider then please share pictures of it in this thread :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Well, I can't exactly claim it's my favourite vintage toy. Let's face it, you don't get a lot for your money! It looks more like a plastic bat to me, but whatever, here's mine :)

Plastic Bat - 01.jpg

Plastic Bat - 02.jpg

Plastic Bat - 03.jpg

Plastic Bat - 04.jpg

Plastic Bat - 05.jpg

Plastic Bat - 06.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
Nice set Jeremy. Here's a differently placed Palitoy stickered one, a very reasonably priced purchase from Echo live last year

F4B316B3-656B-4021-8AC1-5B5BCDE7F2C7.jpeg

7BCD7677-F696-4391-82F4-BF0FE773D6E7.jpeg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
That's a really nice condition set, Andy. It's interesting to see the sticker in a different place to mine. The placement of yours makes a bit more sense as it covers the Kenner logo with Palitoy's info, at least on the box front. I wonder if gliders can be found with the sticker anywhere else?

spoons

Grand Master
Thanks Jeremy and that's a good question. Be interesting to see if anyone else posts

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Nice examples posted, here's my childhood one which is battered. Think they slapped the Palitoy stickers any where. :?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 851

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
I have one of these on my wish list as well as the catapult. I am going for an Ewok focus and plan to build an Endor theme diorama the near future. Nearly there, got the AT-ST and driver, speeder bike, teebo, logray and chief Chirpa. :lol:

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Nice examples posted, here's my childhood one which is battered. Think they slapped the Palitoy stickers any where. :?

49p, if only :lol:

Russ :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
theforceuk said:
It's great that you still have your childhood one! :)

Thanks for posting and thanks too for adding another location for the Palitoy stickers! I think you must be right; they stuck them anywhere they liked! :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
theforceuk said:
It's great that you still have your childhood one! :)

Thanks for posting and thanks too for adding another location for the Palitoy stickers! I think you must be right; they stuck them anywhere they liked! :lol:

Thanks, mine is over a Kenner logo, but really random I think.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Well, I can't exactly claim it's my favourite vintage toy. Let's face it, you don't get a lot for your money! It looks more like a plastic bat to me, but whatever, here's mine :)

Plastic Bat - 01.jpg
Plastic Bat - 02.jpg
Plastic Bat - 03.jpg
Plastic Bat - 04.jpg
Plastic Bat - 05.jpg
Plastic Bat - 06.jpg

nice ewok combat glider you have, love that palitoy sticker 8) well I think it is a cool vehicle, but I agree you do not get much for the money.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Nice set Jeremy. Here's a differently placed Palitoy stickered one, a very reasonably priced purchase from Echo live last year

F4B316B3-656B-4021-8AC1-5B5BCDE7F2C7.jpeg

7BCD7677-F696-4391-82F4-BF0FE773D6E7.jpeg

nice box andy 8) I also love that palitoy sticker :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
That's a really nice condition set, Andy. It's interesting to see the sticker in a different place to mine. The placement of yours makes a bit more sense as it covers the Kenner logo with Palitoy's info, at least on the box front. I wonder if gliders can be found with the sticker anywhere else?

I will check mine, I also have one with a palitoy sticker :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:

Nice box you have. I think you are right about that they slapped the palitoy stickers any where :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:
I have one of these on my wish list as well as the catapult. I am going for an Ewok focus and plan to build an Endor theme diorama the near future. Nearly there, got the AT-ST and driver, speeder bike, teebo, logray and chief Chirpa. :lol:

Sounds like a great idea to build a endor theme diorama 8) I have wanted to do that for years. I have enough items to build it but I do not have the room for the diorama :( I wish you good luck with the diorama and I hope you will share pictures of it on the forum when you get it :D

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Ruby2511 said:

Sounds like a great idea to build a endor theme diorama 8) I have wanted to do that for years. I have enough items to build it but I do not have the room for the diorama :( I wish you good luck with the diorama and I hope you will share pictures of it on the forum when you get it :D

Cheers Pomse, will definitely post it when I get round to building it, was thinking of using a vivarium to build it in and display. 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:
Pomse2001 said:
Ruby2511 said:

Cheers Pomse, will definitely post it when I get round to building it, was thinking of using a vivarium to build it in and display. 8)

Sounds like a great idea, a friend of mine used 2 ewok villages for his ewok diorama, how many will you use ? :D

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Thinking of building my own from wood, give it that authentic feel.

My lad has built train dioramas in the past, so will get him to advise :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ruby2511 said:
Thinking of building my own from wood, give it that authentic feel.

My lad has built train dioramas in the past, so will get him to advise :lol:

sounds interesting with the wood 8) nice that your lad can help you :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom