Header image

Replica Vehicle Boxes

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
Lindo
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Replica Vehicle Boxes

Postby Lindo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:11 pm

Pulsar wrote:
db94 wrote:I'm just glad we are all against replica/repro boxes. I've just left a Six million dollar man group because I couldn't convince them that repro boxes were damaging to the hobby. Some tool selling them and the admin was all for it, saying the guy was doing nothing wrong, the seller even offered to send the admin one for free for sticking up for him. Called them cunts and the admin weak so that was the end of that :lol:

:lol:

Ok guys, this is an interesting topic and i agree in principle with all your views.
However, i have in years gone by purchased a few custom items such as a couple of unproduced Ewoks second series figures and an R5 and PD custom proto aswell as a carded VC Jawa which i still own.
For the sake of 30quid i enjoy having it as a supplemental display and conversational piece.
I have pondered over the last year or so in acquiring one of his Fett or his action figure bell displays as they would look great to accompany/highlight my focus.
Does thinking about it make me a bad person?

As bad as bad can be :)
Looking for POTF moc's pm me if you have any for sale

sparkysx
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Replica Vehicle Boxes

Postby sparkysx » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:53 pm

collectors generally don't mind customs as they can't be passed off as anything else.

Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”