A gift from my girlfriend

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Yesterday my girlfriend surprised me with a gift, she had found some star wars figures with some weapons in a shop in copenhagen.

Wow, this is the very first time that any girlfriend have bought me any vintage star wars items, so I must admit I was very surprised :shock:

She was very curious about if she had paid to much for them or if she had done a great deal so she told me what she paid for them. In uk money she had paid £27 for them, I must admit I told her that it was to much. I told her between £7 and £14 would more have been the correct price to pay for them, but again I do not know what the weapons is worth and what it is for :? She was a little bit surprised that she had paid to much because she thought it was cheap.

I am not allowed to give them away, sell them or trade them :lol: as she say what you get from your girlfriend you keep :lol: lucky me that I collect variants so maybe there is some variants between them that I do not have or maybe I am so lucky that I do not have any of the variants :D

What do guys think did I value the figures correctly ? :?

P1160509.JPG

P1160510.JPG

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I don't think you're far off in your valuation. It's a shame none of those weapons are vintage, otherwise your girlfriend's price would have suddenly become very good! :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
I don't think you're far off in your valuation. It's a shame none of those weapons are vintage, otherwise your girlfriend's price would have suddenly become very good! :)

Nice to read that you agree with the value :D yes it is a shame with the weapons. But I am allowed to sell the weapons because they are not vintage :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
coomber75 said:
bang on the money with lowest valuation but awesome tyat she bought tyem for you!

thanks, yes I am also very happy that she bought them for me :D but I will not keep the weapons, I am allowed to sell the weapons because they are not vintage :D

subzero

Sith Lord
That's right, you better get an expensive special rotating display shelf just for these. :lol:

Hold her tight and never let her go. :D

The low value is about right, the weapons unfortunately no value really, nice that she's bought them for you, you never know she might catch the bug too. 8)

Hooch

Jedi Knight
Well done mate. She's a keeper for sure :D
Must be something in the air as my other half went and bought something I found on ebay and wanted badly. I'm just waiting to see what she's bought or planning on buying now :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
That's right, you better get an expensive special rotating display shelf just for these. :lol:

Hold her tight and never let her go. :D

The low value is about right, the weapons unfortunately no value really, nice that she's bought them for you, you never know she might catch the bug too. 8)

Yes I have to get a special rotating display shelf for the figures that she buy for me :lol:

Sure I will hold her very tight :D

I have told her, I hope the next time that she will find some potf figures maybe a few yak face :lol: I am not sure that she will catch the bug, she do not like star wars :(

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hooch said:
Well done mate. She's a keeper for sure :D
Must be something in the air as my other half went and bought something I found on ebay and wanted badly. I'm just waiting to see what she's bought or planning on buying now :lol:

Yes she is a keeper and also a toy collector so she understand me. But she is not a star wars collector.

Sounds fantastic, there is maybe something in the air. Let us know later what she bought :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
jayums said:
Just be greatful she is not trying to SELL all of your vintage Star Wars :lol:

I am greatful and we have talked about it. lucky me she also collect toy so if she sell my toy then I will sell her toy :lol: We have allready talked about not doing such things to each other. She know how much I like my toy and I know how much she like her toy :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
You sound like your meant for each other, special.

Yes, I also think that we are meant for each other, I must admit I do not know many collectors who have a girlfriend that also collect toys.
So I guess I am lucky :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Mini99 said:
You sound like your meant for each other, special.

Yes, I also think that we are meant for each other, I must admit I do not know many collectors who have a girlfriend that also collect toys.
So I guess I am lucky :D
Yes you truly are, mine collects shoes, expensive handbags and credit card receipts! :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom