SWTOTW, Week 24, 2018, Part 2/2 The Emperor

Pomse2001

Grand Master
The Emperor:

The Emperor.jpg

apack7229

Sith Lord
Here's mine. The bubble on the cardback is still partially attached.

Attachments

• E3CA5F8D-2F7F-4C0C-A2A8-CFC274116640.jpeg
    E3CA5F8D-2F7F-4C0C-A2A8-CFC274116640.jpeg
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,489

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Here are my two examples of the old evil one.

Attachments

• 83580A27-F23C-4EF6-A481-091251686EE1.jpeg
    83580A27-F23C-4EF6-A481-091251686EE1.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,460
  • E40F910A-B6F4-4244-9D42-B505DD2915CB.jpeg
    E40F910A-B6F4-4244-9D42-B505DD2915CB.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 1,460

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
As evil as they are impressive! :twisted: :lol:

Thanks for sharing! :)

And here are my two. No carded one to show, but two distinct variants; the darker grey, wide hips, fine sculpt hands, soft sculpt body Palpy on the left, and the lighter grey, narrow hips, soft sculpt hands, fine sculpt body on the right. I've even thrown in the COOs for Lars ;-)

Evil Frontside.jpg

Wicked Backsides.jpg

Diabolical COOs.jpg

Oracle

Padawan
Really good to see these Emperors. He does have a look of someone who just got a bad smell.

Here's my childhood UK mail-away baggie, I assume it was distributed from Coalville. Played with and has collected dust!
I opened the bag at the bottom for some reason and it must have been inside another box or maybe a jiffy bag as the cardboard box is not labelled.

Attachments

• DSCF3331.JPG
    DSCF3331.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,455
  • DSCF3338.JPG
    DSCF3338.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,455

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:

And here are my two. No carded one to show, but two distinct variants; the darker grey, wide hips, fine sculpt hands, soft sculpt body Palpy on the left, and the lighter grey, narrow hips, soft sculpt hands, fine sculpt body on the right. I've even thrown in the COOs for Lars ;-)

Evil Frontside.jpg

Wicked Backsides.jpg

Diabolical COOs.jpg

Thanks. 8)
As you know, as far as I am concerned there are two variants to all figures, carded and loose. :roll:
Where/what card backs did yours come from, or where they both on all card backs?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:

Evil Frontside.jpg

Wicked Backsides.jpg

Diabolical COOs.jpg

Thanks. 8)
As you know, as far as I am concerned there are two variants to all figures, carded and loose. :roll:
Where/what card backs did yours come from, or where they both on all card backs?
I'm afraid I do not know. One was bought loose, and the other I bought as an opened baggie where the tape had dried and fallen off.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
Yeah still sealed. I got it with a mailer box and catalog but it doesn't go together.

Sorry to read that they doesn't go together, But cool that it is still sealed :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:

Evil Frontside.jpg

Wicked Backsides.jpg

Diabolical COOs.jpg

thanks, I love variants and coo, thanks for sharing them with us :wink: If you do not know it then there is a dark and a light stick for the emperor, I learned that a few years ago after comparing my sticks with each other I think it was 50/50 so no one was more rare than the other.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Oracle said:
Really good to see these Emperors. He does have a look of someone who just got a bad smell.

Here's my childhood UK mail-away baggie, I assume it was distributed from Coalville. Played with and has collected dust!
I opened the bag at the bottom for some reason and it must have been inside another box or maybe a jiffy bag as the cardboard box is not labelled.

Thanks for sharing the story and the pictures, great figure you have :wink:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Essential child hood figure for setting up Luke Jedi v Vader battles. As far as the more boring figures go he's one of the best sculpts in my opinion. Here's my Kenner 77a and sun damaged Trilogo MOC.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 920

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:

Evil Frontside.jpg

Wicked Backsides.jpg

Diabolical COOs.jpg

thanks, I love variants and coo, thanks for sharing them with us :wink: If you do not know it then there is a dark and a light stick for the emperor, I learned that a few years ago after comparing my sticks with each other I think it was 50/50 so no one was more rare than the other.
I didn't know there was a cane colour variant, so thanks for letting me know :). Do you have a side by side comparison picture you could post?

Thanks.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
theforceuk said:
Essential child hood figure for setting up Luke Jedi v Vader battles. As far as the more boring figures go he's one of the best sculpts in my opinion. Here's my Kenner 77a and sun damaged Trilogo MOC.
Nice pair! (Ooh, er, Missus, etc.). I really like the Kenner Emperor card for some reason, and it's also great to see one with what looks like a clear bubble. Thanks for sharing :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
theforceuk said:
That yellow sun bleached logo really stands out, good that it's nice and equally faded.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah the bubble on the Jedi card is a bit yellow but not as bad as most. I did spend two years waiting for a descent one.

The Trilogo one is a mess, I still love it though. I'll look after him now. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom