Rarest ROTJ MOC’s

Chac96

Padawan
I've recently purchased a number ROTJ MOC's that I wanted including my most recent acquisition, a Han Hoth Battle Gear MOC. It got me wondering what are the rarest/ hardest to find ROTJ cards out there?

lejackal

Grand Master
Assuming standard Kenner then original Princess Leia Organa is up there as a hard to find figure, Threepio with Anakin offer is HTF or non existent, some figures don't exist on Palitoy Jedi cards at all.

I'm sure someone else will provide more examples

subzero

Sith Lord
If you really want rare, some of the trilogo's are way rarer than their ROTJ carded counterparts.

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
These days, figures like Weequay, Teebo, Klaatu Skiff and Leia Biushh are getting rare with clear bubbles. Depends on the condition you are after. When it comes to sheer numbers, Leia Organa is way out there on her own. I guess it just wasn't on top of most kids wants lists by 1983 so very short packed.

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
Ps oddities like 65 back Kenner Snowtrooper are vhtf. I actually found the first documented example back in early 2000's :shock: my claim to star wars fame :lol:

jayums

Jedi Master
What about Luke farmboy on ESB versus ROTJ then?
Is it the same case as with Leia (ROTJ > ESB)?

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
Snowtrooper gets quite a bit of discussion in the offer less 65 back thread. I think some are confusing the more common palitoy with less common Kenner. I found the first and second documented examples bizarrely, though no doubt it's cos no one else was looking. I sold my first for about $300 back in 2002 ish, and even by 2006 the talk is of Jedi Snowtrooper generally selling for approx $30 :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom