Morning all

garybartram

Youngling
Hi

Just joined and trawling through the posts.

Quick question - how do I PM someone? Seen something cool in the items for sale, but can't figure out how to contact them.

Cheers

Gary

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the forum. You need to be an active member to PM people, so make a few posts.

jayums

Jedi Master
Hi Gary

(As a relative newcomer myself) I recommended the 'who's who - introduce yourself' as a first port of call.

There are lots of helpful folks on here, and a remarkably low arsehole quotient as Internet forums go. :lol:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
jayums said:
Hi Gary

(As a relative newcomer myself) I recommended the 'who's who - introduce yourself' as a first port of call.

There are lots of helpful folks on here, and a remarkably low arsehole quotient as Internet forums go. :lol:

Vs Facebook you mean ;)

jayums

Jedi Master
Mr-shifter said:
jayums said:
Hi Gary

Vs Facebook you mean ;)

Ha well quite possibly, but not intended as a dig - I'm not on FB

subzero

Sith Lord
jayums said:
Mr-shifter said:
jayums said:
Hi Gary

Vs Facebook you mean ;)

Ha well quite possibly, but not intended as a dig - I'm not on FB

I'll intend it as one. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom