Where do you listen to The Vintage Rebellion?

Taffius

Sith Lord
Just for fun....Where do you listen to The Vintage Rebellion?

Usually it breaks up my commute, however not commuting currently but thought an image of my view from a gym, altitude nearly 7000ft, at an undisclosed location.

Surely not a common location - how unusual is your listening location? :lol:

Attachments

• Gym image.JPG
    Gym image.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 868

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Taffius said:
Just for fun....Where do you listen to The Vintage Rebellion?

Usually it breaks up my commute, however not commuting currently but thought an image of my view from a gym, altitude nearly 7000ft, at an undisclosed location.

Surely not a common location - how unusual is your listening location? :lol:

Taffius, is that the forest moon of Endor?

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
I would normally listen on my way to jobs as I'm a support engineer for a small company so they can send me on a 10 hour round trip in a day. So I can easy get through an episode in one sitting. Only issue is my work vehicle has no BTA or any means to connect my device so unless I'm in my car I look like a nob with headphones on.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Stubbs said:
I would normally listen on my way to jobs as I'm a support engineer for a small company so they can send me on a 10 hour round trip in a day. So I can easy get through an episode in one sitting. Only issue is my work vehicle has no BTA or any means to connect my device so unless I'm in my car I look like a nob with headphones on.

So that helps during your travelling for work. Nice one.

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
I have a bad back and need to keep active as best I can. I take 2-3 walks a day and listen to the podcast when walking. I'm working my way through all the back episodes and have about 5 more to do before I'm completely up to date.

Taffius

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
I have a bad back and need to keep active as best I can. I take 2-3 walks a day and listen to the podcast when walking. I'm working my way through all the back episodes and have about 5 more to do before I'm completely up to date.

Great way of listening. Been running with podcast once and people assume i am listening to music. They are suprised as i run past laughing after some duck comment. :D

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I am terrible at multi tasking, if I try and listen to it while I'm working or on a walk etc I just zone out and miss half of it. So I listen to it on the train to work so there are no distractions (apart from sleep :lol: )

Taffius

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
I am terrible at multi tasking, if I try and listen to it while I'm working or on a walk etc I just zone out and miss half of it. So I listen to it on the train to work so there are no distractions (apart from sleep :lol: )

Edd.....know what you mean. In the main though, most parts of the podcast are entertaining and informative. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I listen in the car, it's about a 40 minute commute to work and TVR teally makes the time pass quickly. I've also had a couple of odd looks from other motorists as I'm laughing out loud at some of the banter!

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Mostly in my canteen at work - it helps drone out the noise on the tv that is Homes under the Hammer!!

I also suffer with back problems and often listen again while doing my exercises,

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Driving to and from work, but only when on my own, as if my wife's also in the car she will continually say:
What on earth is that Northerner wittering on about, I can't understand a word he says" :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think that she meant you Rich? :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
I just to drive to Salisbury from Sheffield once a month and the podcast was perfect that drive.

I don't do that run so often now but listen on my cycle to work, drive to sites, in the shower, doing the ironing and even on the throne. The podcast guys have been places few would dare to enter!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
spoons said:
I just to drive to Salisbury from Sheffield once a month and the podcast was perfect that drive.

I don't do that run so often now but listen on my cycle to work, drive to sites, in the shower, doing the ironing and even on the throne. The podcast guys have been places few would dare to enter!

Andy are you saying you've lathered up your nipples whilst listening to me talk??? -this works for me

spoons

Grand Master
Stuart Skinner said:
spoons said:

Andy are you saying you've lathered up your nipples whilst listening to me talk??? -this works for me

I cannot deny that there has been some heavy soaping but I tend to save my toileting for you Stu :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom