Change your ebay passwords!

subzero

Sith Lord
Posted this here so more people see it, lots of accounts are suddenly being hacked over the past few days, 2 or 3 times a day now i'm seeing this same MOC appear with the exact same description...

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Iv'e seen this appear in about 10 or so different accounts now and the seller accounts targeted all seem to be 'collectables' themed, the hackers are bulk-listing up thousands of high end items and collectables for 24hr auctions then shortly afterwards all the listings get removed by ebay, but they're persistent and keep doing it to different accounts.

So if you haven't changed your password in a while i'd advise to do it.

jayums

Jedi Master
subzero said:
jayums said:
when you open that listing my anti virus kicks in ... :shock: eBay has a problem!!

Really??, wtf!!

Some serious **** going on here.

Yep I saw this listing last night and opened it. Anti virus blocked a virus script on the page. Might have been coincidence but had nothing else open at the time. I should add I know sweet FA about computers.

stu70

Padawan
Another hacked account here, same as before, 1000's of items, high end mountain bikes, vintage guitars, etc.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/antiquejq

subzero

Sith Lord
This is crazy! :shock:

I had no idea you could stick a virus in an ebay page to attack someones computer just by visiting it, have they added code into the HTML?

Iv'e changed all my ebay passwords and virus scanned my computer just in case, it found nothing but best to be safe.

I think the aim here is to list a **** ton of high end lucrative items at cheap prices to get as many views on them as possible before they're taken down, shocking... :shock:

subzero

Sith Lord
Another one just listed with another hacked account, if you see this ( or any other listings with this exact figure in future ) do not click on it to view the listing in case of viruses.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom