Header image

Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 28, 2018, Part 2/2

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 28, 2018, Part 2/2

Postby Pomse2001 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:53 pm

Snaketibe wrote:Another great collection, Lars! Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us :-)

thanks mate for the always very kind words from you :D

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:54 pm

Snaketibe wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Snaketibe wrote:Sorry, I'm not sure if you're joking (if so, apologies for me being thick!), but the last picture I posted on Page 2 of this thread shows the COO :)

No problem my mistake :lol: Can you take a new picture where I can see the © G.M.F.G.I. 1978 better :D :oops:

I'll try to at some point. You may have noticed that the pictures of that figure are different from the others because they were taken at a different time. Since then, that particular Snaggletooth has been packed away, but when I next dig it out again, I will try to remember to photograph the COO more clearly for you.

No problem, I can wait :D Let me know when you dig it out again :wink:

TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:45 pm

Great collection Lars. I especially like the PBP card back and the trilogo hybrid faux MOCs! And of course the Kenner 21 Back. I’ll be looking to add a 20/21 offerless MOC to my run later this year or next, though probably not the 20b debut card since one sold last month for approx £2.5K. :shock:

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:19 am

TheJabbaWookie wrote:Great collection Lars. I especially like the PBP card back and the trilogo hybrid faux MOCs! And of course the Kenner 21 Back. I’ll be looking to add a 20/21 offerless MOC to my run later this year or next, though probably not the 20b debut card since one sold last month for approx £2.5K. :shock:

Thanks mate for the very kind words :D I am also very happy about my PBP cardback and the tri-logo Hybrid :D and there are still items I need for my collection. I still miss a few coo/no coo and then I would love to have a Meccano, Harbert and a poch cardback, but I have never seen a poch snaggletooth cardback so I do not know if there is any :?

Wow sounds like you are hunting an expensive moc 8) I hope you get it soon and that you will share it in the thread :wink:

solokenobi
New User
New User

Postby solokenobi » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:56 am

Pomse2001 wrote:
solokenobi wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Very cool 8) can you help me with a picture of the coo of the snaggletooth on that card ? :D

The coo is very difficult to see but it is made in hong kong

thanks there are so many different Hong Kong coo, if it is possible then I would be happy if you could do a better picture :wink:

My best pic. of the coo from Hrbert card

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:50 am

solokenobi wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
solokenobi wrote:
The coo is very difficult to see but it is made in hong kong

thanks there are so many different Hong Kong coo, if it is possible then I would be happy if you could do a better picture :wink:

My best pic. of the coo from Hrbert card

thanks mate for the help, it is a great picture :wink:

Plastikheld
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Postby Plastikheld » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:54 pm

Pomse2001 wrote:
Plastikheld wrote:OMG - that's a hell of a Snaggletooth collection, Lars. :shock:

thanks mate for the very kind words :D I am happy that you like them all. I have not seen any pictures yet of your snaggletooth collection. Do you not have any snaggletooth to share with us ? :wink:

Sadfully my collection is in storage boxes right now, as I'm waiting to move into a new bureau/collection room at the moment.
But, to be honest, there is nothing intersting I can add, compared to your pictures.
http://www.condition10.de | Diary of a Star Wars Action-Figure Collector | Follow me on Image

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:25 pm

Plastikheld wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Plastikheld wrote:OMG - that's a hell of a Snaggletooth collection, Lars. :shock:

thanks mate for the very kind words :D I am happy that you like them all. I have not seen any pictures yet of your snaggletooth collection. Do you not have any snaggletooth to share with us ? :wink:

Sadfully my collection is in storage boxes right now, as I'm waiting to move into a new bureau/collection room at the moment.
But, to be honest, there is nothing intersting I can add, compared to your pictures.

Everything is interesting, it is not about having a lot or some rare items. It is about having fun, show the other members what we have and discuss what we think about the toy. There are room for all collections :wink: You are welcome to add pictures later when you get them out of the boxes. Even one figure is welcome in the thread :wink:

Mini99
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Mini99 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:29 pm

Pomse2001 wrote:
Plastikheld wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:

Everything is interesting, it is not about having a lot or some rare items. It is about having fun, show the other members what we have and discuss what we think about the toy. There are room for all collections :wink: You are welcome to add pictures later when you get them out of the boxes. Even one figure is welcome in the thread :wink:

Well done Lars,
You have summed this tread up to a tee.
That’s exactly what this is about!
I’m sure that there are many members that have lots to share!

Snaketibe
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Snaketibe » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:10 am

Mini99 wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Plastikheld wrote:Sadfully my collection is in storage boxes right now, as I'm waiting to move into a new bureau/collection room at the moment.

Well done Lars,

Agreed. These threads are for everybody to share their items, large or small. No one should feel embarrassed about posting something, or think that no-one else will want to see it. The very fact that people view these threads is precisely because we DO want to see whatever you choose to share, so post away! :-)

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:54 am

Mini99 wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Plastikheld wrote:Sadfully my collection is in storage boxes right now, as I'm waiting to move into a new bureau/collection room at the moment.

Well done Lars,

Thanks mate for the support, I hope more will join after reading this post :D

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:57 am

Snaketibe wrote:
Mini99 wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:

Well done Lars,

Agreed. These threads are for everybody to share their items, large or small. No one should feel embarrassed about posting something, or think that no-one else will want to see it. The very fact that people view these threads is precisely because we DO want to see whatever you choose to share, so post away! :-)

Thanks mate, I am glad that you agree and support me about the threads is for all. I hope more will read it and join the threads with pictures :wink:

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Postby Pomse2001 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:21 pm

I found another Snaggletooth No coo scar today, this no coo I only had with grey wrist, but now I also found one with red wrist :D
I think all coo and no coo variants of red snaggletooth can be found with red or grey wrist :D

Snaggletooth 154.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”