Unknown toy parts

Kel

Hi I have three pieces of what I am sure are parts from my Star Wars toys but I cannot for the life of me remember where they came from, can anyone help, I've looked at various ships etc but just can't identify them. I have attached a photo to illustrate. Thanks for your time
64935DEA-DD85-4198-9ABB-4F95C77D9CA0.jpeg
113C472A-840B-4E3B-BBF3-3267DBAB14AD.jpeg

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
The black mortar looks like an action force palitoy part missing the bipod. The other too unknown to me.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
The mortar could also be from the 3.75" Galoob A-Team figure line. They came with a mortar and bipod that seems to share the same mould as that which came with Action Force/GI Joe Short Fuze figure. I'm not 100% sure but that may be specific to the UK release of that figure, as the US release of Short Fuze seems to have a slightly different mould.

spoons

Grand Master
TK-7785 said:
The mortar could also be from the 3.75" Galoob A-Team figure line. They came with a mortar and bipod that seems to share the same mould as that which came with Action Force/GI Joe Short Fuze figure. I'm not 100% sure but that may be specific to the UK release of that figure, as the US release of Short Fuze seems to have a slightly different mould.

It is indeed form the Galoob A-team

Kel

Thank you all for your time, at least I can rest easy knowing they are not from SW but I'm still bemused about the grey pieces, curious!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom