Just popped in to see Toy Toni

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
I was in Brighton yesterday and popped into snoopers paradise to see how the dodge pot Toni was getting on.

Zero carded figures now, funny how his handy work is no longer on display since it all came out.

£60 for a A-wing pilot which I thought wasn't the worst until I saw repro weapon written in faint pen

A few other loose figures but nothing special please see pics

The other stall 83 I think is fantastic though!

So much cool stuff but it was busy so I didn't get any pics

Attachments

• 27669D31-9E60-43A7-BB94-EEF827A8509A.jpeg
    27669D31-9E60-43A7-BB94-EEF827A8509A.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 1,887
  • 960ECC41-C739-4A77-97BF-337480AB54B6.jpeg
    960ECC41-C739-4A77-97BF-337480AB54B6.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 1,887
  • 53585D9B-9CB1-4EC4-BBAD-6F7167CE3C98.jpeg
    53585D9B-9CB1-4EC4-BBAD-6F7167CE3C98.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 1,889

MarkG

Jedi Master
As soon as the scandal broke his made at home jobbies disappeared.
He still had a fair few genuine cards up until a few months ago... not sure why he's removed them now.

Stall 83 is owned by Tim aka Tickion on here...

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Oh cool!

@tickion - that is a fantastic stall you have and very reasonably priced, I loved the star piece that empire movie quad

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
MarkG said:
He still had a fair few genuine cards up until a few months ago... not sure why he's removed them now..

I have been going in almost every week for a few years now, and I think he took them all out because people stopped buying them. Before they were selling quite regularly and he was re stocking almost every week, he would replace whatever sold with another one and put the price up £5-10 each time. But he got greedier with his prices and lazier with his selection until nobody wanted to buy anything. And now it looks like he's removed everything in a huff :lol:

MarkG

Jedi Master
edd_jedi said:
MarkG said:
He still had a fair few genuine cards up until a few months ago... not sure why he's removed them now..

I have been going in almost every week for a few years now, and I think he took them all out because people stopped buying them. Before they were selling quite regularly and he was re stocking almost every week, he would replace whatever sold with another one and put the price up £5-10 each time. But he got greedier with his prices and lazier with his selection until nobody wanted to buy anything. And now it looks like he's removed everything in a huff :lol:

I did notice his prices rising gradually... almost in line with FB, so did wonder if he had a spy or fake account on there.

He did have some nice MOCs to start with, but as you say, when he replaced them, the quality wasn't as good.. maybe his stocks are finally dwindling.

AllThings80s

Youngling
His biggest mistake was not selling them as proof cards. The guy could have retired by now with the amount he had. Imagine what he could have made with all those Boba Fett proof cards. I bet he kicks himself every night knowing it too.

MarkG

Jedi Master
A few unused cards made it into the collector market..

IIRC Lee Bullock had a Lando Skiff card a fair few years back.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
I can still remember him having loose figures at Alfie's antiques on those same cool little yellow stands he has

£25 for a loose anakin with nose rub seemed a lot to me

Brighton is mega hipster town now

Leemcl

Jedi Master
AllThings80s said:
His biggest mistake was not selling them as proof cards. The guy could have retired by now with the amount he had. Imagine what he could have made with all those Boba Fett proof cards. I bet he kicks himself every night knowing it too.

Does anyone know what he did with the unused stock that did not get ironed ?

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Leemcl said:
AllThings80s said:

I think he knows full well that if he was found offloading the remaining stock of unused cards etc, it'd be pretty incriminating for him. I'd guess if he did/does get rid of it it'd be through a "trusted" contact of his. Maybe he's just going to take it to the grave, so to speak.

I'd certainly be interested in one or two of the unused cards. I think they hold huge collector value for exactly what they are. But then I guess back when he started his fraudulent activities maybe the money wasn't in new old stick cardbacks.

Chris

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Leemcl said:
AllThings80s said:

He's probably buried them at sea going by his Flickr photos

Leemcl

Jedi Master
Well, if they are binned /burried / washed at sea or anything like that it makes what he did even ****ing worse.

Assuming they are in a box somewhere, The decent thing to do would be to cough up, Sell / give them away and then they go 1 by 1 on a charity auction.

That seems right / decent and I suspect would help him be less disliked.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
he decent thing to do would be to cough up, Sell / give them away and then they go 1 by 1 on a charity auction.
So that won't be happening then!

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Leemcl said:
Well, if they are binned /burried / washed at sea or anything like that it makes what he did even ****ing worse.

Assuming they are in a box somewhere, The decent thing to do would be to cough up, Sell / give them away and then they go 1 by 1 on a charity auction.

That seems right / decent and I suspect would help him be less disliked.

I would agree but as many have said this would probably be worse for him as people would assume this was an admittance to the scandal in some way.

Some would be happy to have the remainder of what he has left but i feel this would just stoke the fire and he probably know's it.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Has anyone got a picture of him? I'd love to know what he looks like.

Stall 83 is great, I love staring into that cabinet.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
Darth Bobby said:

Like a rat with legs.
Don't all rats have legs? :lol:

Not that that stops him being a rodent, of course :wink:

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
Darth Bobby said:

I think I have a picture but not sure if I'm allowed to post?

What do the mods think?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom