SWTOTW, Week 32, 2018, Part 2/2 Yak Face

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Yak Face:

Yak Face.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I'd love to be able to contribute a POTF carded one to this thread, but alas I don't own one. Instead, here are my loose ones; one with a Nikto staff, as came on the POTF card, one with no weapon, as came on the standard Tri-Logo, and one with a black palace blaster, as came on the French Tri-Logo card:

Yakkety Yak - 01.jpg

And here's another view of the same three figures, this time without the shittest Yoda ever made obscuring Yak's foot:

Yakkety Yak - 02.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Crikey...three absolutely immaculate Yaks.
Great idea to display them in the three variations that were available, really makes a great talking point.

Oracle

Padawan
Some great loose pieces there!

I must admit I never knew he had a weapon as my Trilogo did not come with one.
Here's my childhood Yak Face with original cardback and bubble (the bubble can sit back in place pretty well).
I'll add the COO another time.

Attachments

• TrilogoYak.jpg
    TrilogoYak.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 2,107

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
The legendary Yak Face , this actually belongs to my dad 8)

Attachments

• C384B4F4-2921-4A1B-B91C-5C11197DFA11.jpeg
    C384B4F4-2921-4A1B-B91C-5C11197DFA11.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 2,105

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Oracle said:

Here's my childhood Yak Face with original cardback and bubble (the bubble can sit back in place pretty well).
That childhood Yak is in fantastic condition, looks like you hardly played with it.

The legendary Yak Face , this actually belongs to my dad
A POTF Yak, nice to see one of those!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Crikey...three absolutely immaculate Yaks.
Great idea to display them in the three variations that were available, really makes a great talking point.
Thanks, Nick. For a long time I wasn't sure about the black palace blaster version, but I've seen numerous carded versions since confirming the blaster's presence, so my display choice turned out to be correct after all!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Oracle said:

Nice card back! Great that you still have the bubble too :)

Cardbackkid said:

Fantastic! The POTF Yak Face is my most desired MOC. Thank you so much for posting the picture :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
I'd love to be able to contribute a POTF carded one to this thread, but alas I don't own one. Instead, here are my loose ones; one with a Nikto staff, as came on the POTF card, one with no weapon, as came on the standard Tri-Logo, and one with a black palace blaster, as came on the French Tri-Logo card:

Yakkety Yak - 01.jpg
And here's another view of the same three figures, this time without the shittest Yoda ever made obscuring Yak's foot:

Yakkety Yak - 02.jpg

Wow they look fantastic, I love your army of Yak Face figures and the different variants of them. I think it is cool that you display them with nikto staff, no weapon and the palace blaster, it looks awesome :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Oracle said:

thanks mate for sharing a picture of your childhood cardback with bubble and that ****ing cool Yak Face figure. I think it is so cool that you still have your childhood cardbacks, bubbles and toy :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Cardbackkid said:

Wow what a beauty a moc Yak Face, nice thanks for sharing a picture :D so your dad also collect star wars ? wow that is so cool :D

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Pomse2001 said:
Cardbackkid said:

Wow what a beauty a moc Yak Face, nice thanks for sharing a picture :D so your dad also collect star wars ? wow that is so cool :D

Not so much of a collector these days but amassed a huge collection over 20 years he's now slowly selling most of it of he's still a huge Star Wars fan though but just mainly focuses on his club.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Cardbackkid said:
Pomse2001 said:
Cardbackkid said:

Not so much of a collector these days but amassed a huge collection over 20 years he's now slowly selling most of it of he's still a huge Star Wars fan though but just mainly focuses on his club.

sorry to read your dad is selling, so are you buying some of his items ? :wink:

Cardbackkid

Jedi Master
Pomse2001 said:
Cardbackkid said:
Pomse2001 said:

I'm going to keep one or two pieces but there's so many to choose from lol :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Cardbackkid said:
Pomse2001 said:
Cardbackkid said:

I'm going to keep one or two pieces but there's so many to choose from lol :D

Nice, any special pieces ? :D maybe you so lucky so your dad also give you something for free :wink:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Here's my childhood Yak, sure I have the Trilogo card back some where but can't find it. :?

Brought the staff for him around about 2007 on eBay. :wink:
image.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Here's my childhood Yak, sure I have the Trilogo card back some where but can't find it. :?

Brought the staff for him around about 2007 on eBay. :wink:
image.jpg

Beautiful Yak Face, thanks mate for sharing a picture of your childhood yak face 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom