Elliott Ashton - Memorial Thread

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
I am very sad to report that an old school UK collector, and dear friend to many of us - Elliott Ashton passed away yesterday, he had been ill for sometime.

Many of us here knew Elliott and all deeply mourn his passing. Here's to the great memories at the NEC shows dude!

Please share your memories and thoughts here - for our fallen brother Elliott Ashton.

Attachments

• F6BEDF94-CE0E-4C7D-8752-E4135A67FD4D.jpeg
    F6BEDF94-CE0E-4C7D-8752-E4135A67FD4D.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,689
  • 39D3A152-97DB-48FC-BCBA-17DB6D0BDCAF.jpeg
    39D3A152-97DB-48FC-BCBA-17DB6D0BDCAF.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,688

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I did not know him personally, but it's always sad to hear about the passing of a fellow fan and collector, especially as he clearly couldn't have been very old. My condolences to his friends and family.

Rest in peace.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Top bloke. Knew him for many years and can't even begin to express my sadness at his loss.

In the town where he lived (leytonstone) he did so much to promote Star Wars and even got the Stuart Freeborn acknowldege there!

Enjoyed the artistic events he put on and meeting him for a soft drink in the local pubs.

He will be sorely missed

spoons

Grand Master
Sorry to read this, I didn't know Elliott but certainly knew of him. Was he Wampa on the forums?

RIP Elliott

_Lee_

Sith Lord
I have heard of Elliot. Very sad news and will be missed .RIP buddy. One of the old school.

Cherish your time on this planet chaps, you never know what is around the corner.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
I did not know him personally, but it's always sad to hear about the passing of a fellow fan and collector. My condolences to his friends and family.

R.I.P. Mate :(

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Sorry for your loss Lee.
I personally did not know Elliott, as with all losses, our thoughts are with his friends and family.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
I didn't know him but very sad to hear he passed. Makes you think... every day is a gift. Rest in peace.

maxf

Jedi Master
I didn't know Elliot as well as many others here, but we shared a few good curries as well as texts/emails... mostly after Elliot stopped actively collecting. Funnily enough he was an art guy and I think we had a couple of mutual friends through that hobby too. Top guy who was incredibly kind...

RIP and MTFBWY Elliot and condolences to his family and those he was closest to.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
RIP Elliott, not that I remember that I talked with him or heard about him before, but still very sad to read a collector have passed away.

Was he a member on the forum ? :?

MarkG

Jedi Master
Met Elliott a few times at events and chatted on forums gone by.. such a fantastic guy too.

RIP buddy. :cry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom