in the ****

jayjedi

Sith Lord
anyone here know trade federation on ebay ?
i sent him a Ã'£140 cheque for a boba fett carded and that was 2 weeks ago, emailed him tonight but just noticed his ebay account has ended and now am in the **** spending that much and nothing to show for it. i maybe jumping the gun but **** :evil:

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Yeah i noticed that their ebay name was no longer registered but i think they re-registered under a new name, give me a bit and i'll find it for you.
I take it then that they haven't responded to any of your emails?

Jukesy

Sith Lord
I would of thought so too, im sure they change name tho but i'll keep looking!!

I just noticed it one day as i was flicking through some auctions.

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Have you gone through this procedure?

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/tp/inr-snad-process.html

You can always cancel when and if you do receive Boba?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
These style of pictures look familiar so it might be him!! :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AFA-80-Star-Wars-12-back-Sandpeople-MOC_W0QQitemZ140063820818QQihZ004QQcategoryZ56306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I wouldn't worry too much just yet as I have dealt with him before with no problems.

Also you should have his e-mail address from your "you won..." ebay e-mail.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
dont worry mate scott is a good guy, his ebay account got suspended because somebody did a chargeback on him. here's his email address:

[email protected]

jayjedi

Sith Lord
have dealt with him several times before and all good. thats why i didn't go through ebay with this auction i just bought something from him .
its probably ok , it just worried me that his ebay account got closed . hopefully hear something from him today :)

Dom

Jedi Master
Hope it all gets sorted. If you get stuck mate and he lives down south let me know.

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Sorry i couldn't find the new account id, i swear i saw it somewhere though....sounds promising from a couple of guys reactions tho :D

jayjedi

Sith Lord
wish i hadn't bothered
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120052682362&rd=1&rd=1

came today bubble completely smashed and hanging off the card.
i know whats coming as well " damaged in the post " " not my problem " **** :evil:
he had packed it so well and dubious to wether it was done in the post or it was like it to begin with :!:
getting money back is going to be an arse , but if he wont refund i will go through paypal , asi dont see why i have to try and get my cash back with the post office.
i refund if there is a problem with my items , its my cash at the end of the day , he is just out of a figure not the money

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Report the incident straight away if going through paypal!!! It can take two weeks for a result and if you don't he can either spend all the money or move it too another account. They freeze his account (as far as i know until the issue is resolved stopping him from using all your credit) and if the claim is settled in your favour then they will automatically transfer the money back into your paypal account minus a Ã'£15 fee (for god knows what).

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
if it was packaged well, i doubt it was done in the post, the card would have been damamged as well!! as a postman i know some parcels get bumped and dropped (not on purpose though) but not enough to smash a bubble in a box!!!

Bollux

Grand Master
Thats awful for two reasons, you have lost your money (temporarily) and the pics of it made it look lovely condition

jayjedi

Sith Lord
knew it

"Hi Jay, i am really sorry mate, especially as it is an xmas gift. i even put some foam chips inside the starcase. i do not understand how these figures can come over from the usa via parcelforce okay and as soon as royal mail get hold of them they get damaged. i sent it special delivery so it is insured and i will need to make a claim for it. problem is i am away over xmas. i will fill out the claim when i get back or i can send you the special delivery slip. please keep hold of the box and the packaging as royal mail may need to see it, regards Scott"

all very well but i still dont have a refund
----- Original Message -----

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
seems fair enough to me to be honest mate. the same happened to me recently, if the seller has packed it carefully then they are no more at fault than you are, so i don't see why it merits an instant refund.

he has offered a couple of solutions, and i'm sure you'll get your money back. if you do the claim yourself you will probably get your money back and be able to keep the figure.

im not sticking up for him, but i understand where he's coming from. it annoyed me when the guy who bought my item filed a paypal dispute claiming it to be not as described, it's not as if i sent it out in damaged condition!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
just think that the amount of trouble he went to , to state he " even put foam inside the star case " just seems a bit sus. dont get me wrong, i have seen alot of damage caused by posties( heads coming through the tops of bubbles etc) by shaking . the box was totally undamaged, so well packed, in a star case and the amount of damage done was excessive
see pics below

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2579558130085004398SfsTlS

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2181643240085004398FcFfNU

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2532192920085004398hSYOpC

another thing, why are boba's limbs so light in colour and yet his torso so dark , its a canadian 41 back?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom