All I think of is Star Wars...am I ill?

Taffius

Sith Lord
So the story goes...(while painting on pause - get it :oops: ?)

Mrs H wants rooms painted. Right, so colours picked are shades of "modern" grey - all I am thinking is that those colours may pass off as interiors of Star Wars ships.

Then she said about blinds wanted - all I think is, great, UV reduction for figures and items on display.

Am I ill?

Early days but collection room / man cave progressing!

Attachments

• 20181030_201024.jpg
    20181030_201024.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1,041

Robstyley

Sith Lord
You're finished mate. Crazier than a **** house rat :lol: We're all the same, Star Wars on the brain. I saw a load of lampshades in the shopping centre, to me it was a fleet of Star Destroyers :eek:

Taffius

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
You're finished mate. Crazier than a **** house rat :lol: We're all the same, Star Wars on the brain. I saw a load of lampshades in the shopping centre, to me it was a fleet of Star Destroyers :eek:

Did you buy them though? :lol:

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Taff....your not alone, we all have star wars brain, it's taken over my life. It's a respite from the stresses of work.......off to another galaxy :lol:

I am on a mission to complete my loose run of vintage figures and enjoying every minute :lol:

Taffius

Sith Lord
Ruby2511 said:
Can't wait to see the mancave Taff 8)

Its not purely SW Russ as my xbox setup needs accomodating too however starting to think about display cabinets and shelves so its gaining a wider scope. :D

subzero

Sith Lord
Thanks, you've just made me realise that i'm actually quite sick. :lol:

Not as sick as I used to be though, years ago in my early 20's I had a much more wild imagination and it was a 24/7 affair, almost everything I looked at, walked past or interacted with at work or in personal life I imagined it was something that looked like it could have been from the Star Wars universe, and thinking about all things SW and replaying favourite scenes in my head while falling to sleep. I'm glad I don't think like that too much these days now i'm a bit older and mellowed, it's just too stressful. :lol:

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Taffius said:
Robstyley said:

:lol: They were part of the shopping centre, suspended about 30 metres above the ground. Had they been in any way within reach I think one would now be in my possession 8)

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37024&p=484357&hilit=Star+Destroyers#p484357

Taffius

Sith Lord
Robstyley said:
Taffius said:
Robstyley said:

:lol: They were part of the shopping centre, suspended about 30 metres above the ground. Had they been in any way within reach I think one would now be in my possession 8)

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=37024&p=484357&hilit=Star+Destroyers#p484357

See what you mean. Huge fleet from a cartoon series! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom