There's never a shortage of morons out there!

subzero

Sith Lord
So I list an auction for a figure on ebay which went for less than £170, sell it, get paid, go to bed, job done... or is it?, while the sale went smooth and completely fine with yet another perfect buyer, it seems you still can't avoid the wankers. After the auction ended I received these messages when I woke up this morning from another member who never even bid on the item...

Untitled1.png

So I tell him he must be living on one of the British Isles or Northern Ireland because I have those blocked in my listings, said sorry and moved on with my morning. Then afterwards I receive these...

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Untitled5.png

Untitled6.png

I obviously messaged him back telling him not to try it on with me, nor to accuse me of manipulating my auctions and to never message me again or i'll report him to ebay, so then I get this...

Untitled7.png

Untitled8.png

I call him a pathetic piece of **** and tell him to do one, then he sends these...

Untitled9.png

Untitled10.png

Untitled11.png

At this point i'm not even bothering now responding to this stinking piece of ****, as anything logical I say will just give him more fuel to act like a complete retard and never stop responding until he gets the last word in. This guy didn't even bid on this item whatsoever, so just because the moron is gutted that he missed out on the figure ( it was the only one on ebay ) by forgetting to bid or putting his bid in too late at the last second and missing it, he decides to try it on with me to try and manipulate me into selling it to him instead, and then accuses me of being a "scammer" and of manipulating my auction when he realises i'm not falling for it. Why on earth would I remove his bid for no reason to get less money?, that's the most weird kind of "scammer" iv'e ever heard of. :lol:

Just when I think iv'e seen it all this hobby never ceases to amaze me the lows some people go to to try and get what they want, iv'e never seen anything so pathetic. I'm really glad now he didn't bid on it and win it, everyone on here should block this little twat because you will get trouble with him if he wins your item, it also seems idiots get a bit more emotional missing out on things in the run up to xmas, so be aware.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
So you didn't cancel his bid or sell to a lower bidder, he just didn't win it? Thanks for the warning, added to my blocked list!

Had a weirdo myself last night, trying to convince me that my MOC was a Toy Toni having put a lowball offer in. He even tried to tell me Jason (Mr Palitoy) had told him it was dodgy, funnily enough he didn't reply when I sent him a screenshot of Jason himself saying it was fine :lol:

toni1.png

toni2.png

toni3.png

subzero

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
So you didn't cancel his bid or sell to a lower bidder, he just didn't win it? Thanks for the warning, added to my blocked list!

Had a weirdo myself last night, trying to convince me that my MOC was a Toy Toni having put a lowball offer in. He even tried to tell me Jason (Mr Palitoy) had told him it was dodgy, funnily enough he didn't reply when I sent him a screenshot of Jason himself saying it was fine :lol:

toni1.png

toni2.png

toni3.png

Nah the guy didn't even bid on it, I checked the bids after and nothing, so he'd completely missed the auction altogether so decided to still try and worm his way into getting it by trying to convince me he'd won it. :lol:

Wow, i'd love to see the look on that guy's face when he seen your reply from Jason haha, some people are complete morons they'll try anything these days to get a deal or just get what they want because they feel entitled.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Right couple of plonkers! These people are accustomed to getting everything their own way in life, most were probably brought up like that and when they become adults, struggle to deal with not getting what they want.

Knobneck! Never heard that one before! :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
theforceuk said:
Right couple of plonkers! These people are accustomed to getting everything their own way in life, most were probably brought up like that and when they become adults, struggle to deal with not getting what they want.

Knobneck! Never heard that one before! :lol:

That's true, most who behave like that it's ingrained in them since childhood, iv'e even had it in the past from buyers who blatantly tried to scam me pretending not to receive the item when I had full proof that they did, and when you challenge them and call them out on it they start stamping their feet and firing disgusting insults back at you just because they didn't get away with it.

I think nobneck is a more subtle way of saying dickhead without getting into trouble from ebay. :lol:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Thanks for the warning, another one added to the block list.
You do wonder what goes through peoples minds!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Also, if you ever get any grief from an eBay member don't rise to it, just report them using this form:

http://ocs.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ContactUs&wftype=3002

subzero

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Also, if you ever get any grief from an eBay member don't rise to it, just report them using this form:

Ah cheers, I was about to get onto the live chat to report him because I couldn't find a report link anywhere.

I'll get onto that now and also bookmark it. :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
One of the many reasons I have not bothered listing on ebay for an age, so many idiots that feel everything it their god given right, appreciate the heads up though & added to my ever increasing block list in case I do sell anything down the line.

subzero

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
Knowing you, your need it again... :lol:

:lol: I seem to attract them lately.

FYI that ebay link didn't work, clicked send and it said it can't be processed so i'll try it again later.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
I had this with a twat not so long ago on ebay. I had a 2 berth caravan up for sale at a very reasonable price, got lots of interest and this bloke contacted me and said he wanted it after speaking to me...so I arranged for him to collect it. This other bloke contacted me and wanted to come and see it, I had already sent him my home address a couple of days earlier as he wanted to look at it then, I told him it had sold but he turned up out of the blue and offered me 300 quid below the asking price, he kept going on and on and was very pushy. So I had to keep saying to him that it's sold. He eventually went away and returned 20 minutes later having been to an ATM and offered me an extra 100 quid. I again explained that it had sold get the message.

Later on that night I get a message via eBay from the mate of the pushy guy to state that I had promised to sell the caravan to him and that I was a piece of **** and people should know we're not to tread.

The cheeky twat !!!!!!! I was ****ing livid but had to be very careful what I sent back to him via the eBay messaging system.

Seems to me that the world is full of idiots who try it on and even more so on ebay.

Lots of keyboard warriors out their who give it large while sat behind their pc's or phone but if you were to ask them to confront you face to face they would **** themselves.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
edd_jedi said:

Ah cheers, I was about to get onto the live chat to report him because I couldn't find a report link anywhere.

Sorry to read about this bad guy, I am glad to read you did report him to ebay. I hope they kick him out of ebay :wink:

subzero

Sith Lord
Ruby2511 said:
I had this with a twat not so long ago on ebay. I had a 2 berth caravan up for sale at a very reasonable price, got lots of interest and this bloke contacted me and said he wanted it after speaking to me...so I arranged for him to collect it. This other bloke contacted me and wanted to come and see it, I had already sent him my home address a couple of days earlier as he wanted to look at it then, I told him it had sold but he turned up out of the blue and offered me 300 quid below the asking price, he kept going on and on and was very pushy. So I had to keep saying to him that it's sold. He eventually went away and returned 20 minutes later having been to an ATM and offered me an extra 100 quid. I again explained that it had sold get the message.

Later on that night I get a message via eBay from the mate of the pushy guy to state that I had promised to sell the caravan to him and that I was a piece of **** and people should know we're not to tread.

The cheeky twat !!!!!!! I was ****ing livid but had to be very careful what I sent back to him via the eBay messaging system.

Seems to me that the world is full of idiots who try it on and even more so on ebay.

Lots of keyboard warriors out their who give it large while sat behind their pc's or phone but if you were to ask them to confront you face to face they would **** themselves.

What an utter arsehole, some people really don't have any boundaries and can be so damn cheeky, that right there sounds like pikey tactics to me and i'm not just saying that because it was for a caravan :lol: but they're the same they don't take no for an answer and keep pushing and put you on the spot until you say yes.

When people get pushy like that it's always best to just turn your back to em and walk away, they get the message then.

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:
edd_jedi said:

Sorry to read about this bad guy, I am glad to read you did report him to ebay. I hope they kick him out of ebay :wink:

Well unfortunately the report form doesn't work for some reason but i'll keep trying, and ebay have removed all means of getting help from customer service as it seems they've now removed contact options for live online chat and also email, I could phone them but it's all too long winded to explain and I need to show them the screenshots/copies of messages. :evil:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm really sorry to hear about these complete assholes mucking you all around. I do have to wonder how these idiots manage to cope in their everyday lives? It must be a constant struggle for them if they treat everyone they meet in the same way. They certainly can't have many friends, and most people will either ignore them or tell them to **** off. Sadly, they're clearly too stupid to understand that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar!

As for eBay, you quite obviously have right on your side, so don't give up on trying to report him. He certainly deserves some grief for his disgraceful behaviour.

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
subzero said:
Ruby2511 said:

What an utter arsehole, some people really don't have any boundaries and can be so damn cheeky, that right there sounds like pikey tactics to me and i'm not just saying that because it was for a caravan :lol: but they're the same they don't take no for an answer and keep pushing and put you on the spot until you say yes.

When people get pushy like that it's always best to just turn your back to em and walk away, they get the message then.

I did walk off in the end, he was a fat little polish guy who just wouldn't **** off !!!! Right pushy little twat who kept waving this wad of notes at me....it's sold get the message !!!!. Must say that my tolerance levels are zero when it comes to idiots who **** me about.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom