Vectis - 30th Jan

Palifan

Sith Lord
Some great items and I can't wait to see what the Palitoy 12 back jaws and polity 30 back Yoda go for, they don't come up that often.

Ian

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Looks like January could be an expensive month :) does anybody know where all the Palitoy stuff came from, was it one of the guys from the exhibition?

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Palifan said:
Some great items and I can't wait to see what the Palitoy 12 back jaws and polity 30 back Yoda go for, they don't come up that often.

Ian

I will be watching the Jawa too, as ours has been with us for 16 years. Would you expect any difference in price between a 12 A and B ?

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
welshwookie said:
Palifan said:

Ian

I will be watching the Jawa too, as ours has been with us for 16 years. Would you expect any difference in price between a 12 A and B ?

Don't think you can get a Palitoy Jawa on a 12A.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Wreck-It Ralph said:
welshwookie said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Forgot that if it was a 12A it should be a vcj, would be very happy having one of them from years ago. :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
welshwookie said:
Wreck-It Ralph said:
welshwookie said:

Forgot that if it was a 12A it should be a vcj, would be very happy having one of them from years ago. :lol:

I'm not sure that the Palitoy VCJ was on an A back, I'm pretty sure they were all B's and the VCJ I received as a boy back in 78 was the last figure I needed to complete my 12 back run as it was the last to be issued (along with a couple others I think....maybe DSC and Sand people).

Ian

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thanks for answering another query Ian (about the DSC ) as all I have seen are B's. Are there any A's DSC ?
Here's my Jawa if the attachment works

Attachments

• 20180405_221938.jpg
    20180405_221938.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 1,305

Palifan

Sith Lord
welshwookie said:
Thanks for answering another query Ian (about the DSC ) as all I have seen are B's. Are there any A's DSC ?

Well that's a thing of beauty!

Here's Jason's site which has all things Palitoy on it if you haven't seen it already (I'm think you probably have though)

https://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy/

On the card back matrix you can see that there is a DSC A back listed so it does exist (although I seem to remember this A back didn't appear until more recent times).

Ian

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter

Here's Jason's site which has all things Palitoy on it if you haven't seen it already (I'm think you probably have though)

On the card back matrix you can see that there is a DSC A back listed so it does exist (although I seem to remember this A back didn't appear until more recent times).

Ian[/quote]

Thank you Ian, he'd be better the right way around :lol:

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Palifan said:
welshwookie said:

Ian

I was always under the impression that both the Jawa and DSC were only available on B cards and the Han was only available on an A card making it impossible to do an A or B run of 12 Backs. When Jason says a DSC exists on a A back does he mean a card back or a MOC?

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Don't forget there are also C cards now as well but this is a recent find and I am not sure which figures are available on C cards.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Don't forget there are also C cards now as well but this is a recent find and I am not sure which figures are available on C cards.

All the info on the C back cards is up on Jason's site which is up to date ate this point. I thought that the DSC A back was a card back find and not a moc but Jason will have to comment on this to know for sure, over to you Mr Palitoy!

Ian

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
Wreck-It Ralph said:
Just checked the Vectis website and it says the 12 Back Jawa is a 12C, not sure how rare that is.

I think it said B before, as I would have spotted a C and enquired about that too. Hence thinking originally my query that Ian kindly answered

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
If men serves, Jason saw a pic of the poss A card DSC on eBay sometime ago. I say poss because it's poss the back of the card shown was perhaps of another 12 back :?: :!: So I don't believe anyone we know as yet can varify the existence of a 12A DSC from having it in hand.

Yeh 12C Jawa at Vectis!

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Looks like 12C, great spot Anthony.

Attachments

• 51AAE699-D485-4ED4-A6B6-762E96FA5515.png
    51AAE699-D485-4ED4-A6B6-762E96FA5515.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 1,187
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom