SWTOTW, Week 1, 2019, Part 1/2 Princess Leia Organa (Bespin Gown)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Princess Leia Organa (Bespin Gown):

First thread for 2019 :D

leia.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
A favourite on mine Lars, and can help with a loose and a MOC.

Attachments

• F2F9536E-44F4-4192-B81D-EB12FFD99781.jpeg
    F2F9536E-44F4-4192-B81D-EB12FFD99781.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 1,508
  • C97F83CB-25F4-402F-9694-D6ABFFC5C52A.jpeg
    C97F83CB-25F4-402F-9694-D6ABFFC5C52A.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,509

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great choice Lars and here's my 30 A Palitoy reseal, she'll always be royalty to me :D

Ian

Attachments

• IMG_1397.jpg
    IMG_1397.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 1,499

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Robstyley said:
Ohh that Mocs a beaut Mini! This isn't my favourite Leia but the head sculpts good. I have the turtle neck one loose, I'm after a flesh neck one atm.
Thanks, courtesy of Cazza. I'm still very grateful to him for this. 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Great choice Lars and here's my 30 A Palitoy reseal, she'll always be royalty to me :D

Ian

Amazing reseal and I just love that palitoy logo. Thanks for sharing that beauty

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I agree with Jay and Ian, Lars, this is a great way to kick off 'Toy of the Week' in 2019. Good choice!

I've always liked this figure a lot, although I must admit I much prefer the flesh-neck version over the turtle/maroon-neck. If it only came in the latter, I don't think I'd care for it quite as much, but for some reason (probably because it's about the best likeness of Carrie Fisher Kenner managed throughout the vintage run, IMHO), the flesh-neck version has always been a favourite of mine.

There are lots of variants to be had with this figure, not simply the flesh and turtle necks, but also the thickness of the gold necklace on the flesh-necks, including my personal favourite where it is entirely absent, plus open and closed left hand variants, a pale or 'ghost' faced turtle-neck variant with very red lips, the 'blonde' / pretty faced Lili Ledy variant (which sadly I do not own and hence cannot show here; I'm hoping someone else on the forum does though and can come to the rescue!), there are cape differences, and of course a whole array of shades of brown for Leia's hair, ranging from light brown, through red-brown to dark brown and almost black. There's even a cross-eyed variant :lol:

Here's mine, plus a partially open Palitoy 30A, but which unlike Ian's terrific MOC, is still awaiting resealing :oops:, plus a nice Palitoy 30B cardback.

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 01.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 02.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 03.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 04.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 05.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 06.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 07.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 08.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 09.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 10.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
I agree with Jay and Ian, Lars, this is a great way to kick off 'Toy of the Week' in 2019. Good choice!

I've always liked this figure a lot, although I must admit I much prefer the flesh-neck version over the turtle/maroon-neck. If it only came in the latter, I don't think I'd care for it quite as much, but for some reason (probably because it's about the best likeness of Carrie Fisher Kenner managed throughout the vintage run, IMHO), the flesh-neck version has always been a favourite of mine.

There are lots of variants to be had with this figure, not simply the flesh and turtle necks, but also the thickness of the gold necklace on the flesh-necks, including my personal favourite where it is entirely absent, plus open and closed left hand variants, a pale or 'ghost' faced turtle-neck variant with very red lips, the 'blonde' / pretty faced Lili Ledy variant (which sadly I do not own and hence cannot show here; I'm hoping someone else on the forum does though and can come to the rescue!), there are cape differences, and of course a whole array of shades of brown for Leia's hair, ranging from light brown, through red-brown to dark brown and almost black. There's even a cross-eyed variant :lol:

Here's mine, plus a partially open Palitoy 30A, but which unlike Ian's terrific MOC, is still awaiting resealing :oops:, plus a nice Palitoy 30B cardback.

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 01.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 02.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 03.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 04.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 05.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 06.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 07.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 08.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 09.jpg

Carrie Never Looked Better! - 10.jpg

Wow that is a huge army of variants, thanks for sharing them, they look awesome. I also miss the lili ledy leia :cry:

Thanks for sharing them and I love that resealed palitoy and that palitoy cardback, I just love palitoy 8)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Robstyley said:
Ohh that Mocs a beaut Mini! This isn't my favourite Leia but the head sculpts good. I have the turtle neck one loose, I'm after a flesh neck one atm.
Thanks, courtesy of Cazza. I'm still very grateful to him for this. 8)

Was difficult to let her go, but really pleased she went to a good home. She's looking great!

Ian, that reseal's stunning (as usual!) 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom