• Amanaman

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Darth Vader

Votes: 40 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The big group of death, I know C was a difficult group but this is also a tough group to decipher.

Obviously the love from everyone over the last couple of months will see the Imperial Dignitary rule this group and qualify with ease, his pure purpleness and baggy sleeves will surely see him safely through the group stages for the first time ever.

He will have to beat some other Last 17 to achieve that though with headhunter Amanaman in their pushing him. Amanaman has only reached the second round on one occasion but that is once more than EV-9D9 currently.

The other three figures are where the challenge will be. TIE Pilot has done well previously being semi finalist in both 2017 and 2018, he also reached the quarter finals in 2014 and 2016 so he's clearly a popular forum favourite.

Jawa has also reached the semi final the last two years having underperformed from 2014 to 2016. Surely he's a future winner? This year?

And finally the Dark Lord himself, Darth Vader, he was a popular choice in the early years making the semi finals in both 2014 and 2016 and a quarter final in 2015, but the last two years has seen his popularity drop with exits in the second and third rounds.

LET THE VOTING BEGIN

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR THREE FAVOURITES

VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY 13th JANUARY AT 2.10pm

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
88C52BB5-1941-45D7-BC85-13722581384E.jpeg

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Mega tough

Imperial Dignitary - top ten figure round there obviously
Jawa - Best of the bunch in this group
Vader - Tough choice but TIE Pilot and Amanaman were close

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
What a tough group, and everyone said ID would have an easy bye!
I very much doubt he will get into double figures?

Tie Fighter Pilot is a given and so is the Jawa, my third choice could have gone two ways, but I went with Amanaman.

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Amanaman - I bloody love this figure!! He has a tail and can skip with his arms, plus feel the weight! Weight = Quality (or so I tell my wife) :lol:
TFP - Great figure, should've been out on a Star Wars card!!
Darth - A classic

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Much as I would love to see the purple suppository progress, the competition in this group was just too fierce. For me, it's got to be the Jawa, TIE and EV-9D9 (because who doesn't love a bit of droid torture? ;-))

coomber75

Sith Lord
wow group of death... got to hit the jawa button :D tfp and got to love the big green and yellow weirdo!!!

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Jawa, 9D9 and the Dignitary. Had none of these as a child, but picked them up in the nineties and loved the moving jaw on 9D9 and the colours on the dignitary. And the jawa is just cool :)

jared007

Padawan
This Darth Vader figure is just so iconic - tough group but he gets my vote for that reason alone.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Jawa proved very popular here, but what a tussle for second spot with TIE Pilot pushing out Vader by a single vote

QUALIFIERS

Death Star Droid
Hoth Rebel Soldier
Power Droid
Chewbacca / Leia Bespin
Stormtrooper
Luke Jedi
Greedo
Sand People
ERG
Luke X-Wing
Luke Bespin