Display Cabinet Recommendations

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
Just wondering if anyone has anyone recommendations for display cabinets, I know Ikea do the Deltof ones which is fine for loose figures and small boxes but what about ones to fit bigger boxes like the Imperial Shuttle and Ewok Village etc ? Thanks

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hi,

If you've got the time why not buid one yourself, custom made to exactly how you want it. Just a thought. :)

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
I contemplated collecting boxed ships and playsets last year and at the time I thought a Jewelery type cabinet might look good, the ones you see when you go into a Jewelery shop, horizontal type cabinet you lean over, mostly glass, mirrors, chrome and of course lights.

I agree that it is hard to beat a bespoke tailor made cabinet but then you need inspiration and the skills to make it or you pay someone.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
You obviously need a deep cabinet, and they are out there. I've got some Ikea ones that are discontinued now but I got them because they're about 38cm deep I think and you can get a lot in them. I have an unboxed Imp Shuttle in there. They probably still do an equivalent that's that deep. Best thing is to get the size of the largest boxed item you'll want to put in there and then just get hunting online. It might be an idea to look for something second hand, a big old deep cabinet. Even if you have to take the doors off and renovate it - rub it all down and spray or paint it etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom