• Yoda

Votes: 44 60.3%
  • Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)

Votes: 29 39.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Sixth match sees an intriguing match up between master and apprentice. Yoda v Luke Jedi.

Three time semi finalist Yoda we'll be looking to go deep into the contest again and this match up will certainly be a test. Yoda flew through his group topping it by 11 votes over second spot Luke Skywalker.

Luke Jedi though came through a very tough group and finished 1 vote behind 2014 champion Stormtrooper, however, he also finished 2 points above 2015 champion Fett and saw off Han Solo and Obi-Wan as well, very impressive group stage form.

In 2014 the two met in the Quarter finals, when voting was far lower and Yoda won through that year beating Luke Jedi by 5 votes and to date this has been their only meeting in the competition.

LET THE VOTING BEGIN

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE

VOTING CLOSES ON SATURDAY 19th AT 8.20pm

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
72506915-1786-4EB4-ADAB-B01E472A0D6A.jpeg

GLucas

Padawan
This one is a teaser, difficult to decide this is... But Yoda is sooo adorable character and love his belt and stick. Sorry Luke, you are great too but the little one has won :D

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ooooh another tough decision. I usually prefer the creature figures over the people but Luke Jedi is the boss.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Yoda gets my vote yet again, love this little chap with all of the accessories and details, surely he's on for a big finish?!??!?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
SAVORY100 said:
Yoda gets my vote yet again, love this little chap with all of the accessories and details, surely he's on for a big finish?!??!?
Gotta be the little fella's year. Feeling the Yoda love
I think and hope that you're right.
It would make a nice change.

TK-7785

Jedi Master
Y'all must have been drinking! That's the best damn Luke figure they made...best likeness, most accessories, the only Luke to actually come with the correct colour lightsabre and he's dressed wholly in black, like a frickin Jedi ninja! :D

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
A 15 vote swing in favour of Yoda sees him comfortably into the last sixteen

3rd Round Qualifiers

Jawa
Death Star Droid
Princess Leia (Boushh Disguise)
Power Droid
Greedo
Yoda

Latest posts

Top Bottom