• Emperor's Royal Guard

Votes: 49 66.2%
  • Rebel Solider (Hoth Battle Gear)

Votes: 25 33.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Match 7 sees the first of our four remaining former champions as 2016 Champ ERG takes to the arena to battle the Hoth Rebel Solider.

Emperor's Royal Guard doesn't have a great history apart from his incredible victory in 2016 and he will be looking to rediscover the magic ingredient that took him all the way this year. He topped a group which included popular figures Luke X-Wing, Hammered and Death Squad Commander so he certainly looked sharp in the group stage.

Hoth rebel Soldier makes the second round for only the second time after coming runner up in the opening group behind Death Star Droid, but it was a case of only just as four figures behind him another day could have easily pipped him to the post. He's going to have to be flying to win this match up though.

LET THE VOTING BEGIN

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE

VOTING CLOSES ON SATURDAY 19th AT 8.25pm

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
F5443ADE-3ECD-4BD8-B5E4-48352596936D.jpeg

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
ERG is such a badass. He gets my vote. If I won Euromillions I'd have a couple of bodyguards dressed as ERGs accompany me when ever I went outside.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I've got a soft spot for the Hoth Rebel Soldier, since he came out in the first wave of Empire figures (and a lot earlier than the Luke Hoth figure did) and had to deputise for Luke in my childhood recreations of the Hoth battles :-D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Darth Bobby said:
ERG is such a badass. He gets my vote. If I won Euromillions I'd have a couple of bodyguards dressed as ERGs accompany me when ever I went outside.
:lol: I would love to see that!

TK-7785

Jedi Master
SAVORY100 said:
Fully expect to loose this round, but I have to vote for a toy I love; Hoth Rebel Soldier over a static sculpture

Here, here!

Imagine these guys going head to head...like Indiana Jones and the Cairo swordsman...
HRS: Come at me, bro!
ERG: *runs towards HRS...with a stick
HRS: BANG!
ERG: *dead

I rest my case.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
TK-7785 said:
SAVORY100 said:
Fully expect to loose this round, but I have to vote for a toy I love; Hoth Rebel Soldier over a static sculpture

Here, here!

Imagine these guys going head to head...like Indiana Jones and the Cairo swordsman...
HRS: Come at me, bro!
ERG: *runs towards HRS...with a stick
HRS: BANG!
ERG: *dead

I rest my case.
That's all ok, but the ERG would still look cool! 8)

TK-7785

Jedi Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
How the HRS has double figure votes I don't know. Mr. Beige can kiss ERG's shiney helmet and pokie stick. ERG rules.

Shiney helmets is it, sir. Fair enough, whatever floats your boat. :wink:

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
2016 champion ERG strolls into the third phase with an easy victory over the rebel soldier

3rd Round Qualifiers

Jawa
Death Star Droid
Princess Leia (Boushh Disguise)
Power Droid
Greedo
Yoda
ERG

Latest posts

Top Bottom