Leia Bespin variant

jayums

Jedi Master
Hi all,

Picked up a beater lot a month or two ago with a Leia bespin in it, and only just got round to looking at it.

Pretty sure it is the figure described in this thread on the Imp gunnery as NEW, or a Palitoy blonde - but not 100% sure.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4759p25-the-tig-fotw-thread-leia-bespin

Sorry about the shite photos as I've managed to smash the lens glass on my cam phone. HK markings both legs, lighter hair colour/sideburns, and the cape is the one with oval holes.

Can any of you chaps help identify / shed more light on this particular variant? Will add more pics shortly.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• A707BFAC-4F74-4790-AA7C-16C8079EDFB7.jpeg
    A707BFAC-4F74-4790-AA7C-16C8079EDFB7.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 803
  • 3B141913-AA72-48C6-BE8C-58A06F0A9A61.jpeg
    3B141913-AA72-48C6-BE8C-58A06F0A9A61.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 800
  • DD8353D0-E851-4FC6-9471-6A2B17278DA3.jpeg
    DD8353D0-E851-4FC6-9471-6A2B17278DA3.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 805
  • 7B34F41A-99C0-4B3E-A6D2-EB64ED00161E.jpeg
    7B34F41A-99C0-4B3E-A6D2-EB64ED00161E.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 802

jayums

Jedi Master
Well if there's any bespin Leia collectors looking for this one out there then let me know and I will bung her in the post

jayums

Jedi Master
StarWarsFan said:
jayums said:
Well if there's any bespin Leia collectors looking for this one out there then let me know and I will bung her in the post

How much?

Wasn't trying to hawk her on here (as not a sales thread) - I was struggling to identify which version it was... If a forum regular is genuinely a focus collector and wants this one then get in touch though and sort summat out!!

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
jayums said:
StarWarsFan said:
jayums said:

How much?

Wasn't trying to hawk her on here (as not a sales thread) - I was struggling to identify which version it was... If a forum regular is genuinely a focus collector and wants this one then get in touch though and sort summat out!!

Ok sorry maybe interested that's all.

jayums

Jedi Master
StarWarsFan said:
jayums said:
StarWarsFan said:
How much?

No need to be sorry mate - I will post better pics so you can have a look and PM me if she's one you need for your collection 8)

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
jayums said:
StarWarsFan said:
jayums said:

No need to be sorry mate - I will post better pics so you can have a look and PM me if she's one you need for your collection 8)

Great cheers.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
jayums said:
Hi all,

Picked up a beater lot a month or two ago with a Leia bespin in it, and only just got round to looking at it.

Pretty sure it is the figure described in this thread on the Imp gunnery as NEW, or a Palitoy blonde - but not 100% sure.

Sorry about the shite photos as I've managed to smash the lens glass on my cam phone. HK markings both legs, lighter hair colour/sideburns, and the cape is the one with oval holes.

Can any of you chaps help identify / shed more light on this particular variant? Will add more pics shortly.

Thanks in advance.

Try this link http://leia.bespin.info/index.php?pageID=21

jayums

Jedi Master
Pomse2001 said:
jayums said:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Lars,

Yep, it seems like this one to me:
1D: TURTLE NECK - LILI LEDY/PALITOY "BLONDE" AKA "LIGHT BROWN HAIR"

Pomse2001

Grand Master
jayums said:
Pomse2001 said:
jayums said:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Lars,

Yep, it seems like this one to me:
1D: TURTLE NECK - LILI LEDY/PALITOY "BLONDE" AKA "LIGHT BROWN HAIR"

Congratulations :wink:

jayums

Jedi Master
Do you have any idea of value, Lars? Sounds rarer than most from the description, but appreciate that might not make it any more $ valuable. Have stuck her on the bay as I have no idea, so let the market decide.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
jayums said:
Do you have any idea of value, Lars? Sounds rarer than most from the description, but appreciate that might not make it any more $ valuable. Have stuck her on the bay as I have no idea, so let the market decide.

No sorry

jayums

Jedi Master
No worries - Thanks for getting back to me Lars. It's quite cool that it just came in a big job lot of mainly beaters - I only looked more closely at this figure to find out what type of cape it was (and whether it was repro).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom